The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

From what I am taking from the Celtic fans on here commenting on this, is that they are welcoming what is happening & are supporting whatever the outcome is in order to rid their club of the historical issues & get closure for the victims. If I am reading it wrongly then I will apologise but I am not seeing a lot of deflection or whataboutery here in relation to these crimes.

I'd agree for the most part.

No idea what willy is on about though.

Guest Moomintroll
I thought he was saying that he is happy that those vile creatures have been convicted tbh, hopefully he will confirm or deny.

Guest Moomintroll
Think that might have been a misplaced question mark at the end of his post.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

From what I am taking from the Celtic fans on here commenting on this, is that they are welcoming what is happening & are supporting whatever the outcome is in order to rid their club of the historical issues & get closure for the victims. If I am reading it wrongly then I will apologise but I am not seeing a lot of deflection or whataboutery here in relation to these crimes.

Why would there be any deflection?
The whataboutery part is still ongoing but for now it's just Celtic.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So why are you posting?

I posted about a potentially significant front page story about Celtic in the Celtic thread on this website. I mentioned that comments from someone who had read the full piece (a rangers supporter) had said the info in the paper was a bit flimsy in response to Romeos comment.

You then asked me if I thought it was a good thing that paedophiles had been jailed. I've still no idea what your angle is here.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Think that might have been a misplaced question mark at the end of his post.

Don't think so after reading his initial sarcastic post.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I posted about a potentially significant front page story about Celtic in the Celtic thread on this website. I mentioned that comments from someone who had read the full piece (a rangers supporter) had said the info in the paper was a bit flimsy in response to Romeos comment.

You then asked me if I thought it was a good thing that paedophiles had been jailed. I've still no idea what your angle is here.

Every Celtic fan on here knows about the convictions apart from it happened 20 years ago there is nothing to add.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

I don't think willy has any idea what he's on about half the time either.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

You posted a piece in the times that nobody can read where is the sense in that FFS.

It won't be too hard to find if you're that bothered.

As I've told Romeo, the front page is easily found online if you put more than a ten second effort in to searching.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
This is going to go on for the rest of the day, for ffs, somebody change the subject.

Let's talk about Aberdeen in the 1980's?

You go first, tell us about your favourite hiding from the Dons at Celtic Park, then you can move on to Hampden Park.