The Celtic All Seasons thread

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Having 4 people associated with one club convicted in the space of a year is extraordinary  This, alone, merits independent investigation and I can't see any case for objecting to it.  Do you?

Again I would leave that up to the police. They have more powers and access to information than anybody else. 

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Why are you so fixated on Celtic and child abuse?

That's better.  Yer big pal Gammonballs was pretty sensible.  Now we have a Celtic fuckwit thinking this part of the thread is about me.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Why are you so fixated on Celtic and child abuse?

The answer to that is: at this moment in time because he’s drunk but generally because he’s a bigot that wants to feel like he’s got one over his sworn enemies even on a subject as harrowing as child abuse (Notice at no point is there concern shown for the children involved).

Kinky on a bit of a bender last night it would seem.

Let's not forget this is the guy who moans about non Rangers fans on Rangers threads. Looks like it's a different story when there are some points to be scored regarding child abuse.

Disgusting individual.

I usually defend Kincardine on here but that was a poor read from last night. Disappointing.
Its unfathomable to me why anyone would defend him, let alone a sensible poster like yourself. Hes at this pish all the time. Wee sideways digs and trying to be clever followed by the usual name calling, insulting and belittling.

I usually defend Kincardine on here but that was a poor read from last night. Disappointing.
Long history of this kind of behaviour on here done in a sleekit way.

Not sure what there is to defend.

29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well done on, somehow, being completely unable to see how fucking vile he is. Absolutely no idea how you've managed this long considering every other week he begins some "moral crusade" around the forum to get people to criticise Celtic for the child abuse stuff, as if we're all somehow supporting Celtic in it unless we personally tell him it's wrong.

He'll slink about for another few weeks, cracking wee inside jokes with those too dense to realise what he actually is, before dropping in another snide post and rounding on anyone who calls him out for it.

Even bennett isnt low enough to go there anymore.

I don't think that football in general, Celtic included, has covered itself in glory in terms of its reaction - so far - to what appears to be the surface of a horrendous, and largely unsurprising, historic child protection issue. 

But I also think it's fantastic news that Rangers don't have any Scotland internationals - cementing their diddy reputation. 

Hitherto this exchange I didn't realise that these were two opposite sides of a dichotomy, and now I'm not sure where to position myself :unsure:

Well done on, somehow, being completely unable to see how fucking vile he is. Absolutely no idea how you've managed this long considering every other week he begins some "moral crusade" around the forum to get people to criticise Celtic for the child abuse stuff, as if we're all somehow supporting Celtic in it unless we personally tell him it's wrong.
He'll slink about for another few weeks, cracking wee inside jokes with those too dense to realise what he actually is, before dropping in another snide post and rounding on anyone who calls him out for it.
Even bennett isnt low enough to go there anymore.

Maybe you should reflect on the fact I find your contributions far more tedious.

32 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Maybe you should reflect on the fact I find your contributions far more tedious.

He is tedious, but that's not the point is it?

eta - He must have completely lost it last night, was on the "sectarianism" thread comparing yes supporters on yes marches or "yessers" as he calls them to the bigoted anti catholic marches that have had to be re-routed for safety reasons

Intervention required.

Edited by Romeo