The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll
Why would there be any deflection?
The whataboutery part is still ongoing but for now it's just Celtic.
Some other people have been suggesting that is the case among the Celtic fans on here, I was calling that out as nonsense. In the overall scheme of things, I am seeing the UK wide issue & am not interested in people pointing & laughing to suit their own agenda.

30 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Roberts couldn't hack it in La Liga. Overrated player.

TBH if he was going for the amount talked about (4 million) it was a no brainier for me. I’m not overly fussed though as we have a decent amount of wingers and attacking mids anyway. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

TBH if he was going for the amount talked about (4 million) it was a no brainier for me. I’m not overly fussed though as we have a decent amount of wingers and attacking mids anyway. 

I think Celtic could do better.

I worry for Norwich if that's the Calibre of player they are taking in.

44 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I think Celtic could do better.

I worry for Norwich if that's the Calibre of player they are taking in.

They've nothing to worry about. They’ve got Kenny McLean.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Why would there be any deflection?
The whataboutery part is still ongoing but for now it's just Celtic.

Some other people have been suggesting that is the case among the Celtic fans on here, I was calling that out as nonsense. In the overall scheme of things, I am seeing the UK wide issue & am not interested in people pointing & laughing to suit their own agenda.

Through out the UK football had a massive problem in the 70's 80's and 90's with child abuse.
Celtic boys are one of over 300 clubs over 800 alleged victims with over 2,000 incidents involving 20 different police forces across the UK.
I just hope football continues to make sure our kids and grand kids are safe.

Guest Moomintroll
Through out the UK football had a massive problem in the 70's 80's and 90's with child abuse.
Celtic boys are one of over 300 clubs over 800 alleged victims with over 2,000 incidents involving 20 different police forces across the UK.
I just hope football continues to make sure our kids and grand kids are safe.
That is pretty much my take on the matter. I have disagreed with you in the past but we are in complete agreement here.

IMG_6039.jpg

Celtic captain Scott Brown has been named one of 7 'most evil' players in world football.

The 33-year-old centre mid has earned a reputation as a battler on the park for the Hoops, so much so that his attributes have been recognised as such by Brazilian media site Boa Informacao.

They have made up a list of the top players they feel blur the lines between right and wrong in the pursuit of victory or what they call those 'not so pure souls who can claim an incomparable mastery of the arts of darkness'.

And in respect of the ex Scotland international, they describe him as being "born of the coals of blood, sweat and tears, his story is that of the Scot who could do some dangerous things in the field to defend his love for victory.

A player who "remains the most expensive player transferred between two Scottish clubs, and even at the age of 33, it is still easy to see why."

Joining Brown on the list are, as expected, names such as Portuguese defender Pepe, his old defensive partner Sergio Ramos, Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini, Andres Herrera, and of course, Luis Suarez and Ateltico Madrid forward Diego Costa.

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_6039.jpg

Celtic captain Scott Brown has been named one of 7 'most evil' players in world football.

The 33-year-old centre mid has earned a reputation as a battler on the park for the Hoops, so much so that his attributes have been recognised as such by Brazilian media site Boa Informacao.

They have made up a list of the top players they feel blur the lines between right and wrong in the pursuit of victory or what they call those 'not so pure souls who can claim an incomparable mastery of the arts of darkness'.

And in respect of the ex Scotland international, they describe him as being "born of the coals of blood, sweat and tears, his story is that of the Scot who could do some dangerous things in the field to defend his love for victory.

A player who "remains the most expensive player transferred between two Scottish clubs, and even at the age of 33, it is still easy to see why."

Joining Brown on the list are, as expected, names such as Portuguese defender Pepe, his old defensive partner Sergio Ramos, Juventus captain Giorgio Chiellini, Andres Herrera, and of course, Luis Suarez and Ateltico Madrid forward Diego Costa.

Bennett will be chuffed.

I definitely wouldn't have appointed Lennon. It's a step back from Rodgers and obvious biscuit tin production that gives a Sevco a fillip.  The fact Celtic fans didn't want Lennon appointed will mean he's going to be under extra pressure and we all know his temperament is lacking.  

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Rattled with laughter. The ambition of your board is laughable. 

Aye, treble treble and 8 in a row, some of that already done with lennon at the helm.

Stick to you championship threads, you're fucking out of your depth here.

_103888096_caldwell1.jpg

Edited by Romeo