The Celtic All Seasons thread

14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Makes it more authentic. If this was a hoaxer, they'd have been reading about the linked names and wouldn't be so inclined to get them wrong. This is an audio transcription from someone who's not so familiar with some of the names (the Celtic players tend to have the correct spelling) and who hasn't thought about, or isn't too fussed about, looking up the names they can't spell. It's consistent with the work of some random office clerk in Celtic's back office typing up the minutes of a meeting they were attending, and not so consistent with anything else.

Besides, anyone with the imagination to make a hoax of this sort, would also have the imagination to make it more fun - throw a couple of bizarro transfer prospects or a DD/NL meltdown or something. Upwards of a 90% chance this is the real thing.

DD isn’t Dermot Desmond but Damien Duff I’m assuming if true. The guy is hardly involved with the running of the club these days especially the players side.

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

I dont know what to make of it myself. There is spelling errors for some of the players.

That kind of makes me sway that it could be a fake. Easy enough to put players linked in already.

Indeed, a good few championship jobbers. I mean I can understand looking at that league as the standard is higher and they also play a shitload of games like we do so would make sense to look at them but value wise its gone to pot of late.

Would Celtic be investigating the leak of a made up document?

35 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Better than Darnell Fisher knows how to defend.

Think hes anywhere close to top flight football?

We're apparently signing him to "compete" with Ricky Foster.