The Celtic All Seasons thread

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That’s Ntcham unfollowed the club and players on social media.  I’m guessing he’s forcing a move away now. Has everything physically and technically but has gone backwards this season.

I think Celtic are being over optimistic by valuing him at 15M after the last season.  Realistically probably more of a 10M player these days

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I think Celtic are being over optimistic by valuing him at 15M after the last season.  Realistically probably more of a 10M player these days

If he’s started acting the goat and bring disrespectful on social media you should get him to f**k.

I can’t be arsed with players acting like that.

21 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Yeah I was happy enough at the time he was staying but if we got 10 million now I would be delighted.

18 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If he’s started acting the goat and bring disrespectful on social media you should get him to f**k.

I can’t be arsed with players acting like that.

Yeah I have no issue with players wanting to leave but spitting the dummy out via social media is pathetic. Usually they try dick moves like this but won’t force in an official transfer request as the forgo the ironically named loyalty payments if they do. 

4 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:
The best one was the one where the St Mirren goalkeeper pretended to be injured after it went off ten yards from him, fanny.  emoji38.png

That wasn't a flare, fanny.

Doesn't detract from the fact he pretended to be injured.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

What's more embarrassing.

1. A "news" paper counting flares and publishing a league table.

2. Quoting said league table on a football forum.

Minter.

Using the work minter is definitely the most embarrassing.