The Celtic All Seasons thread

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I think you’re confusing remarks against Celtic with point scoring over the abuse of children.

I don't think so, wee Drew.  We all know that you and your fellow travellers get apoplectic at even the slightest hint and lots of frillies have been fankled for no reason.  I know that from personal experience.

So they're not?
You're upset that the "diddies" are not on here giving Celtic pelters for how they are handling the child abuse situation?

I suspect it's got nothing to do with them "glad-handing" Ryan Jack's "exclusion" from the Scotland team and more to do with them being respectful to the victims and not using it as a football point scoring exercise.

I thought you were better than this.

I don't think so, wee Drew.  We all know that you and your fellow travellers get apoplectic at even the slightest hint and lots of frillies have been fankled for no reason.  I know that from personal experience.

So what are these ‘remarks against Celtic that result in bans’ if they’re no about child abuse then?

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

You're upset that the "diddies" are not on here giving Celtic pelters for how they are handling the child abuse situation?

Upset?  Absolutely not.  I know they have other priorities such as Ryan Jack.

Every time this issue is raised we get to this situation.  Today it's a bloke who stopped supporting Celtic for the three reasons I highlighted in the article quoted by @Merkland Red

Yet, when one has even an attempt to discuss it we get all this shit.

Something rancid happened with Celtic and the number of people convicted endorses that.  Nothing about points scoring and nothing about making light of child abuse.  

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agree with both these points. Seen a lot of parallels with the guy and myself in his life and his views. 

So how comfortable are you with  1. Lennon's knife threat to his mistress.  2. Celtic's backing of Tonev in the face of all sanity and 3. Celtic's mealy-mouthed approach to historic child abuse?

Given that 4 people connected with the club have been convicted of child abuse in the past year how keen are you for, say, The SFA to instigate an independent enquiry in to what, on the face of it, looks like something organised?

Every time this issue is raised we get to this situation.  Today it's a bloke who stopped supporting Celtic for the three reasons I highlighted in the article quoted by [mention=76432]Merkland Red[/mention]
Something rancid happened with Celtic and the number of people convicted endorses that.  Nothing about points scoring and nothing about making light of child abuse.  
You're clearly a smart guy and a decent guy in real life from what I read on non football threads. If you want to discuss a serious issue like child abuse then I'd suggest you bring it up in a more respectful manner instead of your usual wind up shite, giving it the diddies caring too much about Ryan Jack and bans for saying something negative about Celtic. You know your reputation so maybe think before you post and you might get a civilised discussion instead of flying in with that shite that stinks of point scoring and making light of it.

So what are these ‘remarks against Celtic that result in bans’ if they’re no about child abuse then?

You're clearly a smart guy and a decent guy in real life from what I read on non football threads. If you want to discuss a serious issue like child abuse then I'd suggest you bring it up in a more respectful manner instead of your usual wind up shite, giving it the diddies caring too much about Ryan Jack and bans for saying something negative about Celtic. You know your reputation so maybe think before you post and you might get a civilised discussion instead of flying in with that shite that stinks of point scoring and making light of it.
Wildly out with your first sentence. Kincy is a toxic horrible c**t.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So how comfortable are you with  1. Lennon's knife threat to his mistress.  2. Celtic's backing of Tonev in the face of all sanity and 3. Celtic's mealy-mouthed approach to historic child abuse?

Given that 4 people connected with the club have been convicted of child abuse in the past year how keen are you for, say, The SFA to instigate an independent enquiry in to what, on the face of it, looks like something organised?

1. I genuinely know little about the first one. 

2. As soon as he said he wasn't challenging it further Celtic should have terminated his loan spell there and then. 

3. I have already spoken about the child abuse allegations on here and that they should have handled things better.

There is already a UK wide investigation in to child abuse in football. Given the police have investigated claims regarding the 4, what already what makes you think the SFA in all there incompetency would unravel something police haven't? 

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Every time this issue is raised we get to this situation.  Today it's a bloke who stopped supporting Celtic for the three reasons I highlighted in the article quoted by [mention=76432]Merkland Red[/mention]

If you want to discuss a serious issue like child abuse then I'd suggest you bring it up in a more respectful manner instead of your usual wind up shite,

I didn't initiate this discussion.  I said, in response to a thread post:

The guy is highlighting 1. Lennon's knife threat to his mistress.  2. Celtic's backing of Tonev in the face of all sanity and 3. Celtic's mealy-mouthed approach to historic child abuse as reasons not to support the club.

He has only just scratched the surface.

This is, of course, true.  That you and your fellow travellers are taking issue with what is an innocuous post is very much to your chagrin.

I'll repeat my statement:  Something rancid happened with Celtic and the number of people convicted endorses that.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

There is already a UK wide investigation in to child abuse in football. Given the police have investigated claims regarding the 4, what already what makes you think the SFA in all there incompetency would unravel something police haven't? 

Having 4 people associated with one club convicted in the space of a year is extraordinary  This, alone, merits independent investigation and I can't see any case for objecting to it.  Do you?

I didn't initiate this discussion.  I said, in response to a thread post:

The guy is highlighting 1. Lennon's knife threat to his mistress.  2. Celtic's backing of Tonev in the face of all sanity and 3. Celtic's mealy-mouthed approach to historic child abuse as reasons not to support the club.

He has only just scratched the surface.

This is, of course, true.  That you and your fellow travellers are taking issue with what is an innocuous post is very much to your chagrin.

I'll repeat my statement:  Something rancid happened with Celtic and the number of people convicted endorses that.

Something rancid happened when your maw chose not to swallow that night.

You utter clownshoe of a man.

You're clearly a smart guy and a decent guy in real life from what I read on non football threads.

Wildly out with your first sentence. Kincy is a toxic horrible c**t.

Something rancid happened when your maw chose not to swallow that night.

You utter clownshoe of a man.

See.... Could have saved you some time. He is posting about these subjects in this thread because he wants to score points. Its very obviously no more than that.

The most toxic bigot on this forum bar none, with a lengthy track record of trying to use his usual double speak to weasel out of it when called on it.

A c**t.