The Celtic All Seasons thread

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sorry who is this c**t?

From memory he's a disgruntled former Rangers fan who has been forced into exile as some Ulster paramilitaries are intent on killing him due to his anti-Dave King/Rangers boards posts. And he wants donations from his readers for telling them exactly what they want to hear.

File under yet another online fantasist.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

My mate sent this to me a week before the final. He had been out for dinner with someone who is close to a major shareholder. Of course with these things you never know how much truth is in it but I'll leave it here anyway 20190527_155552.jpg

Would love it if true. We nearly run at a heavy surplus each year which makes me sceptical though.

21 hours ago, Tartantony said:

My mate sent this to me a week before the final. He had been out for dinner with someone who is close to a major shareholder. Of course with these things you never know how much truth is in it but I'll leave it here anyway

I think that, with these things, you always know exactly how much truth there is in them.

On 5/27/2019 at 18:00, Merkland Red said:

"Today, Celtic achieved a historic ‘Treble Treble’ at Hampden, beating Hearts 2–1. The Club moved quickly to confirm that Neil Lennon had been offered the permanent manager’s position. Yesterday, the Club released another copied-and-pasted statement regarding the conviction of James McCafferty for historic sexual abuse. Both of these events have convinced me that I can no longer in good conscience support Celtic. If I’d had the courage of my convictions I’d have stopped supporting them after the Tonev incident, like some more upstanding fans did. I went on, but I can no longer. I cannot see how Celtic can claim to be a ‘club open to all’ while happily employing staff with a history of racism and violence towards women. While doing everything they can to avoid taking responsibility for sexual abuse that happened on their watch. It is too much for me to excuse, and I hope that other fans take these things under consideration as well."

The guy is highlighting 1. Lennon's knife threat to his mistress.  2. Celtic's backing of Tonev in the face of all sanity and 3. Celtic's mealy-mouthed approach to historic child abuse as reasons not to support the club.

He has only just scratched the surface.

19 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Kincy launches a grenade. This defo has potential

No potential whatsoever.  You've been on here long enough - and have changed your team - to know that remarks against Celtic frequently result in a ban.

The daft wee diddies are far too busy glad-handing themselves over Ryan Jack not being in the Scotland squad to care.

No potential whatsoever.  You've been on here long enough - and have changed your team - to know that remarks against Celtic frequently result in a ban.
The daft wee diddies are far too busy glad-handing themselves over Ryan Jack not being in the Scotland squad to care.
Obsessed. Diddy.

You really do let yourself down at times. You're better than this

No potential whatsoever.  You've been on here long enough to know that remarks against Celtic frequently result in a ban.

I think you’re confusing remarks against Celtic with point scoring over the abuse of children.

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

17 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You really do let yourself down at times. You're better than this

So they're not?