The Celtic All Seasons thread

9 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Given you guys have just won the title, this thread is

E-Ajkh.gif

Weeks between posts! 

image.thumb.png.4580cc543ce70341b81287fc15003ce5.png

:lol: 

As much a sad indictment of our league as it is credit to this fine forum, tbf.

Celtic overcame "so many issues" to clinch their 12th Scottish Premiership title in the last 13 seasons, says manager Brendan Rodgers.

The league leaders needed a point at Kilmarnock to get over the line, but were two up in 12 minutes and went on to win 5-0 as they clinched the championship in style.

"I thought we were absolutely brilliant tonight," Rodgers told Sky Sports of the thumping win at a ground where Celtic have lost on their last two visits.

"From a management perspective, there's been so much to manage, so many issues, some real tedious stuff. It's been a great learning season.

You have to have some sympathy.

6 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Great scenes after the game.

Yes It must have been incredible.

A person would have to be at least 12 months old to have ever witnessed anything quite like it before.

I’ve been watching football for 33 years and have never seen anything quite as spectacular as Celtic winning 12 out of the last 13 Scottish league titles.

I didn’t wake the kids up on Friday night for the Aurora Borealis display but I just had to show them the full time celebrations after last nights triumph at Rugby park.

The entirety of the Celtic support and team struggling to convey any convincing emotion before finally turning into bed with a relieved "At least Rangers didn't win... I'd hate that..." is the stuff dreams are made of

Someone in my street was letting off fireworks when I got home from the St Mirren v Hearts game. I checked the calendar. It isn’t bonfire night. I must assume then that an ‘Old Firm’ team has just clinched the title?

Congratulations. Green cheek again? Nice one. Some bhoys.

Just now, gannonball said:

^ ^

Oot the jail, imo.

Fcuking M8 was completely shut at Glasgow Airport last night… Getting home felt like a week in jail. 😜