The Celtic All Seasons thread

19 hours ago, bennett said:

Thank you celtic for helping make a wonderful week.

I can only imagine how happy todays statement has made everyone that isn't a Celtic fan feel.

Not going to sugercoat this but i'm absolutely gutted at all this. Any faint hope there was that there could be a comeback is now 100% stone dead. Our biggest season for many a year and Lennon and the board have made a complete arse of it and neither are man enough to admit they've fucked it up.

gg ez

16 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

I can only imagine how happy todays statement has made everyone that isn't a Celtic fan feel.

Not going to sugercoat this but i'm absolutely gutted at all this. Any faint hope there was that there could be a comeback is now 100% stone dead. Our biggest season for many a year and Lennon and the board have made a complete arse of it and neither are man enough to admit they've fucked it up.

gg ez

It's only a 7 point lead tbf.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:
That's really grim reading. Coach should have got his jotters.

You didn't read it that last 10 times it's been posted on here?

Afraid not. If there's been a load of posts in a thread I normally flip to the end and work back a couple of pages. With Celtic usually winning non stop I didn't really read the thread unless there was big news.

On 06/12/2020 at 18:17, Jinky67 said:

Our worst run of games since Liam Brady and yet we still have the board and some fans standing behind Lennon howling at the moon.

It’s brilliant watching it. 

I hope it carries on until late January when St Mirren deliver the final blow live on Sky just like we did to Tony Mowbray. Just to be fair that we don’t care which arse cheek we impact we were the last team to play against a Paul Le Guen Rangers team at Ibrox.

C387A0D5-F462-4192-AE16-7E4F8C4F95CC.jpeg.2efc2100199016a4898efbadb7d1bacd.jpeg

3 hours ago, Yflab said:

It’s brilliant watching it. 

I hope it carries on until late January when St Mirren deliver the final blow live on Sky just like we did to Tony Mowbray. Just to be fair that we don’t care which arse cheek we impact we were the last team to play against a Paul Le Guen Rangers team at Ibrox.

C387A0D5-F462-4192-AE16-7E4F8C4F95CC.jpeg.2efc2100199016a4898efbadb7d1bacd.jpeg

Still tremendous. The defending from Celtic for the goals was absolutely comical, especially the third.

Who is the massive dud Thompson (sp?) playing at the back for Celtic there?

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Still tremendous. The defending from Celtic for the goals was absolutely comical, especially the third.

Who is the massive dud Thompson (sp?) playing at the back for Celtic there?

Josh Thompson. Celtic signed him from Stockport County, and he's now playing for Atherton Colleries in the Northern Premier League Premier Division. He's 29 years old.

Other stars in that defence include Edson Braafheid, who was somehow a Bayern Munich player that they signed on loan. Now playing for Austin Bold FC in the USL.

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

Josh Thompson. Celtic signed him from Stockport County, and he's now playing for Atherton Colleries in the Northern Premier League Premier Division. He's 29 years old.

Other stars in that defence include Edson Braafheid, who was somehow a Bayern Munich player that they signed on loan. Now playing for Austin Bold FC in the USL.

And at the end of that season he would play in a World Cup final as well.

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

Yikes! He looked miles out of his depth there.

Oh....

AC Milan have reportedly identified Odsonne Edouard as heir to Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Celtic striker has endured a stop-start season but scored a delightful dink during the Hoops' 4-2 Europa League defeat to the Serie A leaders earlier this month.

Zlatan, now 39, is still the San Siro's main man but club bosses know he won't be around forever.

That was exacerbated by a recent injury that will see him sidelined for another few weeks after going down against Napoli last month

• 2 weeks later...