Hibernian Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday August 5

Agreed about Swanson, link up play and ball to Whittys for the 2nd goal was superb. Never appreciated how classy that was at the time. Also the wee back heel to Boyle for the pen is what he is all about. 

He looks a bit desperate to get that goal but I can only imagine the pressure he's putting on himself playing for the club he supports. I'm sure the goals will come the more he settles in. I've been impressed so far.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon you'll do okay this season. Top six definitely. The only weakness I can see is the defence looks like it hasn't got itself together yet. Against a better forward line (or even a team whose forward manages to make it through the first half!) I can see you losing a good few goals.

Good luck on Saturday in Mordor.

44 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Agreed about Swanson, link up play and ball to Whittys for the 2nd goal was superb. Never appreciated how classy that was at the time. Also the wee back heel to Boyle for the pen is what he is all about. 

He looks a bit desperate to get that goal but I can only imagine the pressure he's putting on himself playing for the club he supports. I'm sure the goals will come the more he settles in. I've been impressed so far.

Was thinking the same when I watched Sportscene this morning.  Actually thought he had a quiet game at the time but did more than I noticed after watching the highlights.

Reckon you'll do okay this season. Top six definitely. The only weakness I can see is the defence looks like it hasn't got itself together yet. Against a better forward line (or even a team whose forward manages to make it through the first half!) I can see you losing a good few goals.

Good luck on Saturday in Mordor.

The defence will be fine once McGregor is back in there IMO.

He's a beautiful player, eventually it'll stop coming off for him, but he'll keep trying it. The wee flick through folks legs he does at will is easily missed at times.

I hate you fucking c***s for taking him.

had a genuine :lol: at that. ended up landing on his head :lol: 

Decent enough, it was 3.20 for a pint but it was only Forsters they had on draught although they sold nips as well.

Still obviously prefer a pub but it's a handy thing to have and I'm terrible at staying in the pub till just before kick off so it saves the scramble round to Easter Road.

14 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Decent enough, it was 3.20 for a pint but it was only Forsters they had on draught although they sold nips as well.

Still obviously prefer a pub but it's a handy thing to have and I'm terrible at staying in the pub till just before kick off so it saves the scramble round to Easter Road.

We always go with the option of squeezing down one last pint as opposed to guaranteeing arrival for KO even with the flag being unfurled on Saturday. Ridiculous we can't get a pint at the ground in Scotland.

We always go with the option of squeezing down one last pint as opposed to guaranteeing arrival for KO even with the flag being unfurled on Saturday. Ridiculous we can't get a pint at the ground in Scotland.

Aye I'm pretty much the same. I always say to myself that I need to leave a bit earlier but before you know it you're standing at the bar getting a round in and it's ten to three.

4 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Ridiculous you think alcohol in Scottish football wouldn't be abused or cause any problems :lol:

Take your boy scout routine elsewhere. It's probably getting abused more at the moment with boys wanting to getting hammered pre match.  England have had significantly more crowd trouble than us and they're trusted with a beer at half time.

6 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Shitty username 

:lol:

Suppose we could keep it banned in Glasgow, they can't be trusted with anything fun.  Having seen the alcohol system work problem free at one of the most notorious grounds in England I'm certain that it would be a success amongst a support as enlightened as ours.

33 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

:lol:

Suppose we could keep it banned in Glasgow, they can't be trusted with anything fun.  Having seen the alcohol system work problem free at one of the most notorious grounds in England I'm certain that it would be a success amongst a support as enlightened as ours.

Fine for Easter Road but not for Hampden, you lot go full radge when you come to Scotlands football city ^_^

On 26/07/2017 at 14:24, sjc said:

Still peddling this pish that I grassed you up to the Mods for mocking a cancer victim? What an example as a father you are!

On 26/07/2017 at 14:55, Dudu Dahan pal said:

shut it, grass.

On 26/07/2017 at 15:03, cilitbang said:

Genuinley assumed HibeesBounce or whatever the previous alias was called was a hyperactive teen :lol:

I like these series of quotes more, you can have the last word as I know your dying to (I'll even give you a few greenies!)

I did also hold my hands up for learning to not assume my team will be competant but you're clearly a fud if the 1st quote is even slightly true

Archived