Hibernian Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday August 5

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Thistle fans have to be the biggest bunch of gum mumping sare faced whiny p***ks I've seen at Easter road for ages.  Moaned about every wee decision.  

Their  number 6 was the worst, genuine :lol: when Super John gave him a little slap on the back of the head 

Hibs are a team in Lennon's image - they niggle and foul at every opportunity. McGinn is a dirty wee so-and-so. Hope that useless excuse for a referee took so long to book him is beyond me. Welcome back, by the way...

League winners you say... Maybe.

Partick played some tidy football but in far too limited spells, the result was probably right in the end.

Particularly pleased with how we reacted to conceding. We'd barely touched the ball, made a bit of luck with ourselves with a great run and didn't look back. Bartley getting going made the difference, started off chasing shadows but came on to a game.

McGinn will flourish around these players. Can play his natural game now.

6 minutes ago, Firhillista said:

Hibs are a team in Lennon's image - they niggle and foul at every opportunity. McGinn is a dirty wee so-and-so. Hope that useless excuse for a referee took so long to book him is beyond me. Welcome back, by the way...

Reading this pleases me greatly. We also dominated the game and were the better side. Nae luck. 

Edit: Oh, it seems Partick actually had more fouls than Hibs. So aye, nae luck. 

28 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Hibs fans in Mash Tun pre-match cheering every Celtic goal.

Big team found.

22 minutes ago, milhouse said:

If someone could explain to me why we went to Easter Rd and were intimidated by that Hibs side that would be gr8, thanx

wJKXfLF.gif.e02e6dc8fe52374a4d6f6ec4b04445ea.gif

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Partick played some tidy football but in far too limited spells, the result was probably right in the end.

Particularly pleased with how we reacted to conceding. We'd barely touched the ball, made a bit of luck with ourselves with a great run and didn't look back. Bartley getting going made the difference, started off chasing shadows but came on to a game.

McGinn will flourish around these players. Can play his natural game now.

Yeah, Noticed today that there wasn't nearly as much emphasis on him creating attacks as before, very good sign. 

Archived