Work colleagues

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Daily updates please.

:lol:

I'll try. 

18 minutes ago, bishopburn boy said:

Aye , sounds like , the long stand , bucket of steam , tartan paint and the full gamut , though he will be on here posting about this bam at his work  having him run shite errands 

Nah, they're all done to death. As I said, he's scarily daft. Another recently was he went to the bakers and got a lorne and egg roll but was complaining they got his order wrong. He was adamant they gave him a burger simply because the lorne was round. "You can't get round lorne, it was a burger. If you could get round lorne, why do they call it square sausage?" 

When I worked for a large insurance and pensions company my best pal at work was given a spreadsheet with everyone in the departments salary on it. He was sworn to secrecy but obviously copied it. One guy, who was genuinely utterly useless, literally lacking in any use to anyone, was on just over £75,000 a year. Mind blowing. The guy got made redundant a few years later, he probably took home a six figure package given the years he had put in.

I think if you took any random from P&B who was relatively switched on they could do his job better. The work experience kids have more value and I’m not exaggerating. For someone so bad to be on a wage that high still makes me confused.

33 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Sounds like most managers I know, you're getting plenty of experience

19 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Can someone respond to to mixu for me please? I've got a meeting. 

You're fired. Bonus please.

When I worked for a large insurance and pensions company my best pal at work was given a spreadsheet with everyone in the departments salary on it. He was sworn to secrecy but obviously copied it. One guy, who was genuinely utterly useless, literally lacking in any use to anyone, was on just over £75,000 a year. Mind blowing. The guy got made redundant a few years later, he probably took home a six figure package given the years he had put in.

I think if you took any random from P&B who was relatively switched on they could do his job better. The work experience kids have more value and I’m not exaggerating. For someone so bad to be on a wage that high still makes me confused.
The operations manager from an industrial door company I worked with for a number of years was absolutely hopeless. The owner of the company was the most driven, ambitious (and friendliest) guy I have ever met (and still speaking to) but his blind loyalty to "Terry" (ops manager) held, and is holding, the company back massively.
The paperwork that gets left (lost) on his desk is frightening, invoices for thousands of pounds buried under mountains of paperwork going unfiled.
When Terry used to take holidays off, the owner would then drop down to hands on run the company and by the end of the week, or fortnight, the desk would be clear, all the fitters would be happy and there would be a general good feeling about the place.
It is absolutely astounding that man still has a job, and a £40k+ company car + Bonus one at that.

Aye , sounds like , the long stand , bucket of steam , tartan paint and the full gamut , though he will be on here posting about this bam at his work  having him run shite errands 

Don’t forget “a box of Fallopian tubes”.

HTH.

[emoji56]

On a slightly different note, what is happening with Milky Gem these days ?

49 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Don’t forget “a box of Fallopian tubes”.

HTH.

emoji56.png

On a slightly different note, what is happening with Milky Gem these days ?

Working in a restaurant whilst still at school, I was sent on an emergency mission to another restaurant to borrow a "leg of salmon". I remember thinking at the time that it didn't sound right, but the chef was otherwise so humourless and irascible, I never thought he had a prank like this in him. 

So far today I've drawn a line on his arm, he's licked his finger and rubbed it but it didn't remove it so I handed him sandpaper to get it off. The fucking idiot rubbed it off, along with the hair on his arm and has what resembles the onset of a 99er. 

Photo to follow. :lol:

IMG_20190307_105840.thumb.jpg.8e8b0cae8818ec85955e9754a5373a5f.jpg

Edited by Dele

So far today I've drawn a line on his arm, he's licked his finger and rubbed it but it didn't remove it so I handed him sandpaper to get it off. The fucking idiot rubbed it off, along with the hair on his arm and has what resembles the onset of a 99er. 

That kids going to cut your throat soon enough and the jury won’t convict him. Either that or he’s pumping your Mrs.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Sounds like something from Leaving Neverland last night.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

That kids going to cut your throat soon enough and the jury won’t convict him. Either that or he’s pumping your Mrs.

Hopefully the former. I'd hate her to ruin him the way she has me. 

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

Sounds like something from Leaving Neverland last night.

Bit strange your mind, Sparky. 

Think that was The Scarf's colleague. 
ICTChris' workmate is the lazy, useless b*****d on silly money I believe. 

Ah right enough, Dee Man.
I was thinking this was strike 2 for lost Vegas.
Today I have just discovered that a colleague of mine goes to Tesco most days and buys a sandwich.  He then returns to his desk and eats it using a knife and fork.
:wacko:

Some folk might call them a beast for that behaviour....

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Today I have just discovered that a colleague of mine goes to Tesco most days and buys a sandwich.  He then returns to his desk and eats it using a knife and fork.

:wacko:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour that. A boot to his pie is in order.