Work colleagues

• 2 weeks later...

Some c**t has changed the radio station to radio 6 when I was out the office yesterday. It was radio 2 previously which was okay but not great then radio x which again was okay but radio 6 has been pish all morning. Is there a polite, hassle free way of changing it without annoying whoever has picked it?

Edit: radio 6 has improved a bit with some very strange, slightly annoying but very catchy tunes. Better than total pish of this morning.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Some c**t has changed the radio station to radio 6 when I was out the office yesterday. It was radio 2 previously which was okay but not great then radio x which again was okay but radio 6 has been pish all morning. Is there a polite, hassle free way of changing it without annoying whoever has picked it?

Edit: radio 6 has improved a bit with some very strange, slightly annoying but very catchy tunes. Better than total pish of this morning.

If anyone tried to change my radio away from 6 Music I would go apeshit.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

It's improved since this morning. I'm not sold on it though.

Mark Radcliffe & Stewart Maconie are on in the afternoons 1-4. They do some decent interviews, generally a good laugh and know their stuff when it comes to all sorts of music. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mark Radcliffe & Stewart Maconie are on in the afternoons 1-4. They do some decent interviews, generally a good laugh and know their stuff when it comes to all sorts of music. 

Bring back Mark and Lard.

30 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

The annual Xmas dinner emails are out. Makes your heart sink.

We've already got ours sorted. Quite looking forward to it as the majority of folk in my office are sound (except the smelly, jakey, weird guy).

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Whilst I'm in total agreement with this, NJ has a point. The Lauren Laverne show is very hard on the ears.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

We've already got ours sorted. Quite looking forward to it as the majority of folk in my office are sound (except the smelly, jakey, weird guy).

Don't be so hard on yourself; you seem alright to me.

Unfortunately Radio 6 is the station of choice in mine, it's fucking atrocious most of the time.

Every so often the music hits peak weird (some c**t playing the glockenspiel or similar) and it gets changed to something else, but the hipsters in the office aren't keen on relinquishing their icy grip on it so it's usually switched back the next day.

I'd have Radio 2 on all day long.