C**** on Holiday

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the meat is of good quality (Doesnt have Bernard Matthews, Findus or Birdseye on the box for your benefit you Fife tramp) then its fine.

Fucking c**t [emoji1]

I have no idea how mayo is made and I'd never ask for raw meat, you're a bunch of fucking beasts. That's right. Beasts.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Beef as a steak yes. But mince can be dangerous

You get burgers in France that are raw in the middle. It's never done me any harm and I've only had food poisoning about a hundred times. 

You get burgers in France that are raw in the middle. It's never done me any harm and I've only had food poisoning about a hundred times. 

Exactly as long as middle has not been exposed to air and burger quickly flipped it's perfectly fine. If you get mince from supermarket you are supposed to separate it good before cooking...

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

But mince has been minced, exposed to air. Good flash of heat either side of steak will kill any germs. Just ensure all mince which has been exposed to air receives a blast.
Perfectly fine

But you can eat steak raw. Forget the flash of heat. 

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

But mince has been minced, exposed to air. Good flash of heat either side of steak will kill any germs. Just ensure all mince which has been exposed to air receives a blast.
Perfectly fine

What happens to a steak when you cut into it? Steak tartare properly prepared is minced a few minutes before arriving on the table.

Spoiler

I have no idea if that's true.

Archived