C**** on Holiday

5 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

In Corfu just now. Yesterday some bloke had his orange lodge t-shirt on and today its one saying " 100% Loyalist - No surrender". Absolute fvcking roaster .

Not a rarity sadly. The Ibrox bar in Playa de Las Americas is full of such roasters. More tits than O'Neill's!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

No business on the KL to Bali flight. As I said, you can choose your destination easily to price out the peasants.

hmm, there was the last time I flew this route.  737-800 with 4 rows of 2 x 2 on Malaysian.  Peasants in the back with 2x4x2 or possibly 3 x 3?

9 hours ago, strichener said:

hmm, there was the last time I flew this route.  737-800 with 4 rows of 2 x 2 on Malaysian.  Peasants in the back with 2x4x2 or possibly 3 x 3?

Connection was through Indonesian, no business avalable. Was a 3x3. I watched Hacksaw Ridge, very good film, on the flight which was thoroughly enjoyable. If you know the gentleman in question (Italian I think, most definitely not a peasant), please inform him his flight and subsequent airport behaviour was unnaceptbale. I feel sorry for his child though, as she will inevatibly grow up to be a c**t. 

6 hour stop over en route though, as a result of booking so late. Wouldn’t recommend the hotel airside, in hindsight I would just have just stayed in the lounge.  Nice airport though, highlight being it has a jungle in the middle of it, but would rather go via Singapore. 

Anyway back to Bali, as you’re a regular on the route. Phenomenal place, any recommendations for next time I’m in the area, as I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will be back.  Very much appreciate good food, so found myself dining in Kubu and the Legian, with the  latter being possibly the best meal I’ve ever eaten. Would highly recommend Chandi in Seminyak though, ridiculously good food and ridiculously cheap.

Connection was through Indonesian, no business avalable. Was a 3x3. I watched Hacksaw Ridge, very good film, on the flight which was thoroughly enjoyable. If you know the gentleman in question (Italian I think, most definitely not a peasant), please inform him his flight and subsequent airport behaviour was unnaceptbale. I feel sorry for his child though, as she will inevatibly grow up to be a c**t. 
6 hour stop over en route though, as a result of booking so late. Wouldn’t recommend the hotel airside, in hindsight I would just have just stayed in the lounge.  Nice airport though, highlight being it has a jungle in the middle of it, but would rather go via Singapore. 
Anyway back to Bali, as you’re a regular on the route. Phenomenal place, any recommendations for next time I’m in the area, as I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will be back.  Very much appreciate good food, so found myself dining in Kubu and the Legian, with the  latter being possibly the best meal I’ve ever eaten. Would highly recommend Chandi in Seminyak though, ridiculously good food and ridiculously cheap.

Guessing you mean Garuda. There is business on those routes ;-)

The new KL airport airside is pretty souless, not a good place to be stuck for 6 hours.

Guessing you mean Garuda. There is business on those routes ;-)

The new KL airport airside is pretty souless, not a good place to be stuck for 6 hours.

“Was available”

Found KL to be a rather strange airport, for the size of the place it seemed like it was empty. I was last there about 10 years ago and can’t remember it being as lifeless as it was just now.

“Was available”

Found KL to be a rather strange airport, for the size of the place it seemed like it was empty. I was last there about 10 years ago and can’t remember it being as lifeless as it was just now.

Its been a while since I flew through KL, but the new KLIA2 terminal has had a big impact on the original terminal probably making it appear lifeless.

If you had stayed near Kuta you would have probably seen many 'c**nts on holiday. Ibiza for Aussies.

22 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

If you had stayed near Kuta you would have probably seen many 'c**nts on holiday. Ibiza for Aussies.

When I was there last year we moved around a bit. I found Ubud had more c***s than Kuta.

When I was there last year we moved around a bit. I found Ubud had more c***s than Kuta.

I was only in Ubud for a day and would tend to agree. Kuta/Seminyak at night was full of Aussie wanks, whereas Ubud was full of the “gap year student on a journey” c***s.

Been on holiday for nearly a week now, hadn't seen any c***s, so was worried about the "of you can't see a c**t" theory.
However, yesterday at the pool, saw a guy with Sellic strip on that, on the back, said "Irish by blood, Scottish by the grace of god".
Relief, and massive avoidance.

Why didn't you drown him?

Been on holiday for nearly a week now, hadn't seen any c***s, so was worried about the "of you can't see a c**t" theory.
However, yesterday at the pool, saw a guy with Sellic strip on that, on the back, said "Irish by blood, Scottish by the grace of god".

Smelly bhastard.

In fairness, seemed to prefer Scotland to Ireland. Unusual for a parkhead goer.

Obviously still a c**t though.

Stooshie on my flight home to GLA yesterday.

2-4-2 seating configuration, maw, paw and 2 weans get on, sit in the 4 near me.   10 mins later, another family of 4 gets on, challenges them about sitting in their seats.  "Naw, yer wrang, there are oor seats" the first family says.  Same occurs back and forth a couple of times.

Cabin crew lassie gets involved, and offers the 2nd family the option to sit in the 1st family's original seats, since party size was same.  2nd family dad, for some reason, checks the growing, impatient queue in the aisle behind him, sighs, and accepts this offer.  Scumbag  maw of 1st family says "Magic, that's sorted then.  Oor seats are 26A & C, and 32 A & C.  Just back therr I think".

2nd family change their mind at this point.

It took the cabin crew lassie every ounce of her training and experience to get the 1st family to move to their correct seats.

c***s.

15 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

First family should’ve just been telt sit in your own seats or you are getting put off, would’ve saved a lot of time tbh.

Agree with this.  I'm not sure why the cabin staff get into debate/discussion/negotiation in these situations - ask to see the boarding passes and off they pop to the seats they booked. Problem solved.  If not, send in the United Airlines security staff!

I was only in Ubud for a day and would tend to agree. Kuta/Seminyak at night was full of Aussie wanks, whereas Ubud was full of the “gap year student on a journey” c***s.

We were in Nusa Dua and that was a different experience altogether.
More Europeans and less Aussies. A lot quieter as well.

Archived