C**** on Holiday

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

First family should’ve just been telt sit in your own seats or you are getting put off, would’ve saved a lot of time tbh.

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Agree with this.  I'm not sure why the cabin staff get into debate/discussion/negotiation in these situations - ask to see the boarding passes and off they pop to the seats they booked. Problem solved.  If not, send in the United Airlines security staff!

Problem was that family 1 thought they were on a bus/train, and that now that they were in the seats, they were theirs.  Plus, they focussed on the 2nd family initially agreeing to move (before they knew they would be split up).

The 'negotiation' was making them see how flawed their logic/squatters rights mentality was, and stopping short of disrupting the entire flight while the arseholes (and their luggage) was removed.

People on a plane are supposed to sit in designated seats in case it crashes so they can bury the correct bodies; assuming they're recovered.

BTW this may be pish but it's what troublesome passengers should be told.

Was on a flight from Doha - Dubai & a family of Qatari's got on. My recollection is there were around 9 or 10 of them and they were last to board & probably last to check in, therefore dispersed through the entire plane (flight was completely full). Lots of people moved seats to accommodate their request to be seated together & eventually they were in 2 groups a couple of rows apart- this wasn't good enough, they argued - pilot told them to GTF and we sat on the tarmac for an hour while their baggage was off-loaded. c***s indeed

The scenes if planes were a free for all would be terrific.
I’m in Birmingham airport at the moment. So far I’ve only been annoyed by c***s shouting down their phone, just speak in to it and the words will come out the other end, and c***s in their own world getting in the road. Stopping in the middle of the path to look at the board etc.

11 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

The scenes if planes were a free for all would be terrific.
I’m in Birmingham airport at the moment. So far I’ve only been annoyed by c***s shouting down their phone, just speak in to it and the words will come out the other end, and c***s in their own world getting in the road. Stopping in the middle of the path to look at the board etc.

Ryanair and/or Easyjet used to be a free for all. I remember racing for the extra leg room seats.

Surely folk revert to sort.  People who are loud, inconsiderate, big-mouth c***s at home are the same folk who show these traits on holiday.

We primarily holiday in Spain but tend to stick to resorts where such folk are less in evidence.  It's not too difficult to do this though it's not 100% foolproof obviously.

In keeping with the current plane theme.  Few years back my and my mate were flying back from Vegas.    Mate wanted to sit next to me.  Lassie sitting next to me refused.  I wasn’t to fussed as it was a late night flight and my plan was going as expected.  I wanted to get pished and just fall asleep to make the flight go quickly.  

Lassie next to me was having none of that however.  It’d been alright if she was good looking or had anything interesting to say.  But she was haggard as f**k and American to boot.  So after takeoff and wee bit of chitchat I showed the universal sign of don’t talk to me by curling up against the side of the plane with my wee neck pillow.  So the flight went like this.

30 mins trying to sleep.  Nudge.  “Where you from?”  “Edinburgh”.  “Oh that’s nice”.

About another 30 mins.  Some other question or two about Edinburgh.    Think I may have got a good 2 hrs sleep before another prod to tell me about something funny she was watching.  By this time I’ve sobered up and I’m resigned to being stuck halfway over the Atlantic with this lassie making inane chat about all sorts of shite.  I look over at my mate who’s blissfully passed out in the seat across.

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

In keeping with the current plane theme.  Few years back my and my mate were flying back from Vegas.    Mate wanted to sit next to me.  Lassie sitting next to me refused.  I wasn’t to fussed as it was a late night flight and my plan was going as expected.  I wanted to get pished and just fall asleep to make the flight go quickly.  

Lassie next to me was having none of that however.  It’d been alright if she was good looking or had anything interesting to say.  But she was haggard as f**k and American to boot.  So after takeoff and wee bit of chitchat I showed the universal sign of don’t talk to me by curling up against the side of the plane with my wee neck pillow.  So the flight went like this.

30 mins trying to sleep.  Nudge.  “Where you from?”  “Edinburgh”.  “Oh that’s nice”.

About another 30 mins.  Some other question or two about Edinburgh.    Think I may have got a good 2 hrs sleep before another prod to tell me about something funny she was watching.  By this time I’ve sobered up and I’m resigned to being stuck halfway over the Atlantic with this lassie making inane chat about all sorts of shite.  I look over at my mate who’s blissfully passed out in the seat across.

Should have smacked her one after the first prod then apologised profusely and told her you were ex-SAS and that was your instinctive reaction to being awakened unexpectedly.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Surely folk revert to sort.  People who are loud, inconsiderate, big-mouth c***s at home are the same folk who show these traits on holiday.

We primarily holiday in Spain but tend to stick to resorts where such folk are less in evidence.  It's not too difficult to do this though it's not 100% foolproof obviously.

Obviously 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/13/couple-who-made-fake-thomas-cook-holiday-sickness-claims-jailed-in-landmark-case-6998207/

Mentioned this case earlier in the thread - couple got the jail today for making 2 fraudulent gastric sickness claims.

Get it right fecking round them.

Serves them right for going all inclusive. Any normal c**t would go stir crazy.

Was on a flight from Doha - Dubai & a family of Qatari's got on. My recollection is there were around 9 or 10 of them and they were last to board & probably last to check in, therefore dispersed through the entire plane (flight was completely full). Lots of people moved seats to accommodate their request to be seated together & eventually they were in 2 groups a couple of rows apart- this wasn't good enough, they argued - pilot told them to GTF and we sat on the tarmac for an hour while their baggage was off-loaded. c***s indeed

Sheiks heid ...........

13 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

What a shite way to go to prison

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Give us an example of a good way.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

I guess poop related puns (they tried to pretend they had gastric illness on the holiday) don't travel as far on P & B as I thought

Not if you have to explain them, no! :lol:

Archived