C**** on Holiday

Just got back from a mini break in Amsterdam. Naturally the bus back from Amsterdam city centre to the ferry came complete with the embarrassing Scottish people who had to trump every "guided tour" comment the driver made with a "aye it's like that in Scoatland too!".

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scottish-couple-who-abandoned-young-12404359

Getting so drunk that the children's entertainers and other holiday makers have to take care of your kids?  

Made more of an effort than the McCanns tbf.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scottish-couple-who-abandoned-young-12404359
Getting so drunk that the children's entertainers and other holiday makers have to take care of your kids?  

Working class people leave children to bevy and nothing sinister happens to the children = anger.
Middle class people leave children to bevy and one child disappears = sympathy.
Glad we’ve got that cleared up.

9 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Working class people leave children to bevy and nothing sinister happens to the children = anger.
Middle class people leave children to bevy and one child disappears = sympathy.
Glad we’ve got that cleared up.

Working class people leave children to bevy and nothing sinister happens to the children = lucky
Middle class people leave children to bevy and one child disappears = unlucky

That is an absolutely atrociously written article, it goes from the Wignall woman saying she looked after the kids for two weeks, then two days, then she didnt bother reporting it until she was leaving. Then theres the part about the mum assaulting another drunk who was looking after them?

34 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

That is an absolutely atrociously written article, it goes from the Wignall woman saying she looked after the kids for two weeks, then two days, then she didnt bother reporting it until she was leaving. Then theres the part about the mum assaulting another drunk who was looking after them?

That was the bit that got me.  She felt so strongly about it that she........waited until she was checking out, and grassed the couple up to a receptionist, knowing that the hotel would take action and actually do something about it, while she ran off to the airport and got well out of the road of any fallout.

On 4/22/2018 at 20:51, senorsoupe said:

"She was so drunk she couldn't even lift her head up to speak to us, let alone string a sentence together."

"When I left the hotel to go to the airport I couldn't stop crying.

It could’ve been another Maddie McCann story, they didn’t know how much danger they were in

Being a bit overdramatic - sounds like the mum was way too pissed to murder either kid then stash the body in the boot of the hire car.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Considering the newspaper who published it also employs Keith Jackson I'm not surprised that it's poorly written

• 2 months later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-44874908

A plane passenger who flew into a rage after being denied a bacon roll by cabin crew has been fined £230.

Ronald James, 68, shouted at staff and "poked them with his finger", leaving one in tears when his demand to see the captain was refused, a court heard.

Exeter Magistrates' Court heard the row broke out because James had promised his grand-daughter the breakfast treat.

He admitted behaving in a threatening, abusive, insulting or disorderly manner.

Magistrates also ordered him to pay £50 compensation to two air stewardesses.

The court heard Mr James was returning from Palma to Exeter in April with his daughter and grand-daughter on airline TUI.

Prosecutor Lyndsey Baker accused Mr James of intimidating crew members after being denied access to the cockpit.

At one point, his face was just 5cm (2in) from the face of a female crew member, which left her in tears, the court heard.

Ms Baker said: "He was told he could not go up to the cockpit and was shouting face to face at her.

"He shouted and pointed at the cabin crew, poking staff with his finger, and refused to sit down when landing."

The argument lasted for "a couple of minutes" when the flight was 25 minutes from landing in Exeter, Devon.

Ms Baker said the row started because Mr James had "promised" his grand-daughter a bacon roll which wasn't available on the flight.

Mr James - representing himself - told the magistrates: "We had no breakfast, my granddaughter had been pushing for something to eat, and I said wait until we are on the plane."

After buying beef burgers that were "dried out", Mr James was given a refund, but said it "wasn't enough".

He said he wanted to speak to the captain to suggest that customers should be warned at check-in that there would be "no hot food".

"I was not a happy customer - I wish I had not been on the plane and I wish it had not run out of food," he added.

A plane passenger who flew into a rage after being denied a bacon roll by cabin crew has been fined £230.
Ronald James, 68, shouted at staff and "poked them with his finger", leaving one in tears when his demand to see the captain was refused, a court heard.
Exeter Magistrates' Court heard the row broke out because James had promised his grand-daughter the breakfast treat.
He admitted behaving in a threatening, abusive, insulting or disorderly manner.
Magistrates also ordered him to pay £50 compensation to two air stewardesses.
The court heard Mr James was returning from Palma to Exeter in April with his daughter and grand-daughter on airline TUI.
Prosecutor Lyndsey Baker accused Mr James of intimidating crew members after being denied access to the cockpit.
At one point, his face was just 5cm (2in) from the face of a female crew member, which left her in tears, the court heard.
Ms Baker said: "He was told he could not go up to the cockpit and was shouting face to face at her.
"He shouted and pointed at the cabin crew, poking staff with his finger, and refused to sit down when landing."
The argument lasted for "a couple of minutes" when the flight was 25 minutes from landing in Exeter, Devon.
Ms Baker said the row started because Mr James had "promised" his grand-daughter a bacon roll which wasn't available on the flight.
Mr James - representing himself - told the magistrates: "We had no breakfast, my granddaughter had been pushing for something to eat, and I said wait until we are on the plane."
After buying beef burgers that were "dried out", Mr James was given a refund, but said it "wasn't enough".
He said he wanted to speak to the captain to suggest that customers should be warned at check-in that there would be "no hot food".
"I was not a happy customer - I wish I had not been on the plane and I wish it had not run out of food," he added.

Absolute tramp.

Surely this cockwomble is old enough to know that speaking to the captain isn’t allowed, especially 25 minutes from landing. He says he should be warned at check in there wasnt hot food, yet he turnt away a burger? Fair enough if the burger was dried out, but it was still hot food. If there wasnt any hot food left, surely he could have had something else just to tide the bairn over? The bairn would have been happy with a wee tube of pringles or something? These things get on my nerves, airline staff work hard and are faced with some of the worst situations possible. I understand that fear of flying makes people a little bit irrational and when you mix it in with drink it can be a bad combination. I have flown with tui several times and found the staff nothing but friendly and helpful. When we came back to glasgow from tenerife last year, they allowed my son into the cockpit at the end of the flight which was just absolute heaven for him.

What did he expect the captain to do anyway? He's busy flying the fucking plane!

Perhaps he wanted to captain to land at the nearest farm, butcher a pig, and make some bacon. Then fly to the nearest baker and get some rolls.

They should have booted this tit out of the door with a parachute full of cutlery.

Archived