C**** on Holiday

On 04/08/2017 at 19:51, 54_and_counting said:

sometimes the cheap one nighter hotels/hostels etc turn out the best because you go there with absolutely no expectations whatsoever, quite often me and the missus will go to edinburgh for a day on the bevvy, night out etc, we'll book the cheapest place going as all we want is a room and a bed and a toilet, end up with some nice rooms cause we expect so little for a under 40 quid a night room we booked on groupon lol

A lot of cities a private room in a hostel is better quality and more central than a cheap hotel. I usually eat out anyway so I'm not bothered if they don't have a restaurant. The kitchen's handy if you just want to make a snack anyway.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what Supermink was thinking when he posted about being a scummy thieving c**t. Surely he wasn't actually boasting about it or trying to make it sound like some sort of a laugh? Truly abhorrent, jakey, low, scumbag behaviour.

:lol: Well this has grown arms and legs! There is more to the story but no point in telling it as I wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of a good old fashioned p&b lynching ;)

p.s. 54, I would never send an email to someone's boss. (Don't know which Tesco you work in):P

5 minutes ago, supermik said:

:lol: Well this has grown arms and legs! There is more to the story but no point in telling it as I wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of a good old fashioned p&b lynching ;)

p.s. 54, I would never send an email to someone's boss. (Don't know which Tesco you work in):P

Of course there is, you thieving scumbag.

:lol: Well this has grown arms and legs! There is more to the story but no point in telling it as I wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of a good old fashioned p&b lynching [emoji6]
p.s. 54, I would never send an email to someone's boss. (Don't know which Tesco you work in)[emoji14]

Did you really steal people's food from a fridge?

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:34, welshbairn said:

A lot of cities a private room in a hostel is better quality and more central than a cheap hotel. I usually eat out anyway so I'm not bothered if they don't have a restaurant. The kitchen's handy if you just want to make a snack anyway.

Same here. On occasion that I am having a bevy or going to a gig in Glasgow I get a private room in the euro hostel. Pretty central and has an awright bar in it as well. Some of the hotels in weegie land are a bit grubby and although I don't really care that much once im bevied I would still choose a nicer hostel over a crap hotel any day.

I have never used the kitchen in a hostel

3 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

Of course there is, you thieving scumbag.

Harsh but fair.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Did you really steal people's food from a fridge?

Guilty as charged. 2 slices of cheese and a glass of milk! The bread was already supplied so I had a nice bit of cheese on toast for my brekkie.

7 minutes ago, supermik said:

Harsh but fair.

Guilty as charged. 2 slices of cheese and a glass of milk! The bread was already supplied so I had a nice bit of cheese on toast for my brekkie.

^^^ worse than Ian Huntley imo.

[emoji38] Well this has grown arms and legs! There is more to the story but no point in telling it as I wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of a good old fashioned p&b lynching [emoji6]
p.s. 54, I would never send an email to someone's boss. (Don't know which Tesco you work in)[emoji14]

You've had a few days to make up a story .... so let's all hear it.
Just tell us the truth and the P & B jury will decide the final verdict.
Good guy or w**k.

3 hours ago, supermik said:

This didn't grow arms and legs, you admitted to stealing food and everyone called you a Jakeball.

Theres no lynching involved, you've just embarrassed yourself and are trying to backpedal out of it. 

17 hours ago, supermik said:

Harsh but fair.

Death penalty, no trial, straight to execution.

I'd rather break bread with Miles Hippolyte, Peter Hetherston and Ainsley Harriott than you.

A flatmate of mine came in one night and took a giant bite out of a block of cheese I had in the fridge. He denied all knowledge until I showed him how the bite mark was a perfect match for his gnashers. Maybe supermik was that flatmate? 

20 hours ago, supermik said:

Harsh but fair.

I don't mind the thieving and I'm pleased you didn't mention "roasted cheese" but cheese on toast for breakfast is frankly the behaviour of a deviant. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A flatmate of mine came in one night and took a giant bite out of a block of cheese I had in the fridge. He denied all knowledge until I showed him how the bite mark was a perfect match for his gnashers. Maybe supermik was that flatmate? 

How on Earth did you know what his bite impression looked like?

On second thoughts, I'm alright without that knowledge.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

How on Earth did you know what his bite impression looked like?

On second thoughts, I'm alright without that knowledge.

Just the usual way, you know. Pin him down and force the block of cheddar against the teeth.

Archived