The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

First sight of the Arab support today was a guy pissing against the wall at top of Main St, (a pub toilet approx. 15 yards away). Filthy dirty Arab scum, ffs ban them from Dens before next round. Horrible club, horrible fans. 

^ ^ ^
Hurting.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday morning up with the lark

We beat Dundee 4-3 on penalties to top group C in the 2017-18 Scottish League Cup (sponsored by BetFred) at Dens Park

Hey, hey, hey it's a beautiful day.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sunday morning up with the lark

We beat Dundee 4-3 on penalties to top group C in the 2017-18 Scottish League Cup (sponsored by BetFred) at Dens Park

Hey, hey, hey it's a beautiful day.

Glory Days :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Glory Days :rolleyes:

To paraphrase the banner from the doon derby: "From European nights to...scrambling to claim a League Cup bonus point as a win over Dundee".

26 minutes ago, The Master said:

To paraphrase the banner from the doon derby: "From European nights to...scrambling to claim a League Cup bonus point as a win over Dundee".

The European glory days are well behind us and only live on in the memory.  We are where we are today, but I'm glad we won the penalty shoot out yesterday rather than lost it and I will savour the little victories whilst I can.

I am reminded of a Forfarshire cup tie at Tannadice about a hundred years ago where we beat United on penalties.
It was a bright moment in a sea of crap.
If I was a daygloer I'd certainly e claiming the win.
We'll see what happens next week.
Give Deacon some crossing lessons.
Not from Martin Boyle.

Ffs, got my first ribbing - from a girl at my work who wouldn't know football if it hit her in the fud... Her boyfriend goes tho so that makes all the difference

Was getting it in the pub from the girls as well,full orgasm mode.

9 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

For a male dominated sport, there's a scary amount of females that make up the dabs support.

mare burds than blokes.  

38 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

For a male dominated sport, there's a scary amount of females that make up the dabs support.

mare burds than blokes.  

They just love the tangerine and black look.

Might lose quite a few with the current jobby sleeves sadly. Fashion disaster.

43 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

mare burds than blokes.  

^^^^ Typical troglodyte Funster, thinks women should not be let out of the kitchen.  Fortunately those of us who follow United have a more enlightened view.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Typical troglodyte Funster, thinks women should not be let out of the kitchen.  Fortunately those of us who follow United have a more enlightened view.

That they should also be allowed to be sexually abused by your players?

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

I wouldn't have minded but not only does she not know shite about football, she's no the bonniest either... (& has a thing for the tangerine tadger to boot...)

Don't think anyone else has, so just in case, want to give a shout out to Harry Lewis. Looked very comfortable in goal and did a decent job.   Won't be so nervous now if/ when Bell goes.

He looked shite to me. The worst player on the park.

Fifespud, could you do the needful, please?  Need to know whether it's worth 500 quid (less a bottle of Buckie).

I missed GD's original post so I'm not sure what he's on about.

I will say this, my missus maybe far from perfect but she doesn't smell of pish.

Archived