The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

Don't think I've ever posted on their tbh.

Think Lewis done very well going into a game like that at 19 year old.

What does age have to do with it?

He was either pish or he wasn't. As he's 19 I wouldn't completely write the boy off, but fumbling and spilling the ball with virtually no pressure is pish goalkeeping. Simple as.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What does age have to do with it?

He was either pish or he wasn't. As he's 19 I wouldn't completely write the boy off, but fumbling and spilling the ball with virtually no pressure is pish goalkeeping. Simple as.

At least he was on the winning side.  Saved one more penalty than Bain too.

As previously stated Tory Boy linesman was exceptionally shite for all concerned, but finally having caught up with the tv pictures from the first half I'm glad my own favourite balls up of his in the first half was as bad as my biased eyes thought.7b162120c4b7601d0eb696b299ae0085.jpg

Not offside.

A bit off topic, but when Murray signed for United was it not claimed he was a Dee?

Yeah, to be fair he did prefer them I'm sure. In the United end yesterday I see. The 2 year there must've turned him tangerine. Still shows support to the lichties from time to time too. Top man.

And fifespud just going to disagree with you, he had a solid game on the whole and won United the bonus point.

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Who? He fumbled the ball about half a dozen times, it was complete luck it didn't result in a goal. We should be raining the shots in on him next time. And by the way most of your fellow Arabs think he's pish too.

On his debut, he made some quality saves,  which helped us win the penalty shoot out, which is a big shout out considering it was the first derby after THAT one. Consider some goalies derby debuts recently - he didnt have 6 put past him which is mintertastic 

And as for these supposed Arabs that think he is pish I have 2 words - Luis Zwick 

goodnight

3 hours ago, dd23 said:

As previously stated Tory Boy linesman was exceptionally shite for all concerned, but finally having caught up with the tv pictures from the first half I'm glad my own favourite balls up of his in the first half was as bad as my biased eyes thought.

Not offside.

It went to Billy King who looked to be onside.

On his debut, he made some quality saves,  which helped us win the penalty shoot out, which is a big shout out considering it was the first derby after THAT one. Consider some goalies derby debuts recently - he didnt have 6 put past him which is mintertastic 
And as for these supposed Arabs that think he is pish I have 2 words - Luis Zwick 
goodnight

So important that it earned you an away tie against the team that you won it against?

13 hours ago, dd23 said:

As previously stated Tory Boy linesman was exceptionally shite for all concerned, but finally having caught up with the tv pictures from the first half I'm glad my own favourite balls up of his in the first half was as bad as my biased eyes thought.7b162120c4b7601d0eb696b299ae0085.jpg

Not offside.

You able to get one when Allen put Moussa through in the second half? Looked a well timed run to me at the time.

You able to get one when Allen put Moussa through in the second half? Looked a well timed run to me at the time.

In fairness have to say he looked just off. As did King according to the pundits, not just biased me.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm no even just saying this cause it's them but that is the most minter thing i have ever seen from a football club.

Did dundee fans not pay wagner to appear at the game on sunday? And was he not on the pitch?

Archived