The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

I'm impressed by the efforts of the Funsters on here to not give a f**k.  I'm wondering just how many posts it will take them to express their complete nonchalance.
BTW Dens is a complete shithole.  Fortunately I was sitting behind the goal today but the Derry and the main stand are embarrassingly awful.  I hope you build your new stadium soon.

I take it you never sit in the original stand at Tannadump then? You need to be a double amputee to be comfortable in there. That whole side is a complete disaster area.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I take it you never sit in the original stand at Tannadump then? You need to be a double amputee to be comfortable in there. That whole side is a complete disaster area.

Shite.

Hobbits gave it a rave review and no dead foxes either.

In the Tele that Wagner's appearance was much lower than previously, less than £1000. And it was partially funded by a few Arabs as well as Dee's.

And it was an Arab taxi driver who went down to collect him and take him home again hence the video.

Wagner apparently doesn't really like football but now considers himself as a Dundee fan and will look out for Dundee's results and possibly attend again off his own back in the future.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Typical troglodyte Funster, thinks women should not be let out of the kitchen.  Fortunately those of us who follow United have a more enlightened view.

Merely an observation although your response is typical of your generation ye auld c**t. 

You'd think with the amount of beasts and wife beaters employed by your club down the years they stay clear of your 'family club'. 

Must be the bonnie colours that attract so many. 

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

The last time I sat in the main stand was a friendly against Barca; I have the match ball.

The time before that was the game against Gothenburg.

If only you could have such memories Spudster.

The last time I sat in the main stand was a friendly against Barca; I have the match ball.
The time before that was the game against Gothenburg.
If only you could have such memories Spudster.

Ah well Granny, if only you did have those memories, without having to be reminded every 5 minutes by Mrs GD, like some sort of ginormous gold fish.

FAIL.

There were worse players out there yesterday than him.

You need to rethink what looks good to you.

Who? He fumbled the ball about half a dozen times, it was complete luck it didn't result in a goal. We should be raining the shots in on him next time. And by the way most of your fellow Arabs think he's pish too.

Harry Lewis had a good game, fumbled one from a corner but it didn't come to anything after O'Deas header. Also saved two penalties.

Scott Bain leaving McMullan an open goal was much worse than anything Lewis done tbf.

Harry Lewis had a good game, fumbled one from a corner but it didn't come to anything after O'Deas header. Also saved two penalties.

Scott Bain leaving McMullan an open goal was much worse than anything Lewis done tbf.

Should you not be on the Celtic threads?

59 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Don't think I've ever posted on their tbh.

Think Lewis done very well going into a game like that at 19 year old.

A bit off topic, but when Murray signed for United was it not claimed he was a Dee?

What a lot of shite. He fumbled 3 or 4 at least. What game were you watching?

Whoever was at fault for United's goal, it certainly wasn't Scott Bain.

Archived