The Dee v The Dabs

Dee Man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These c***s are getting right on my tits. They win a bonus point on penalties and then all crawl out from whatever fuking rock they slithered under on May 2nd 2016.

But now " the baldy snake" is back to being Sir Stephen and there world beaters again after a fluked win against ICT. Won't be surprised if Fat tits Lorraine Kelly starts showing fat puss again.

Can't wait till they get slapped down again tomorrow night . Then cue the "we only want to win the championship anyway" excuses.

GDSDD

These c***s are getting right on my tits. They win a bonus point on penalties and then all crawl out from whatever fuking rock they slithered under on May 2nd 2016.

But now " the baldy snake" is back to being Sir Stephen and there world beaters again after a fluked win against ICT. Won't be surprised if Fat tits Lorraine Kelly starts showing fat puss again.

Can't wait till they get slapped down again tomorrow night . Then cue the "we only want to win the championship anyway" excuses.

GDSDD

c5b3db9ab4775c957a9b89312a635727.gif

The only folk on here who are over reacting are some of the Funsters.  Calm down lads it's just a game; whoever wins gets to crow and whoever loses will no doubt have adequate excuses and/or appropriate insults to hurl.

Truth be told if we weren't playing our city rivals I wouldn't be too fussed but competing well and getting a result in the derby is always really important.

The only folk on here who are over reacting are some of the Funsters.  Calm down lads it's just a game; whoever wins gets to crow and whoever loses will no doubt have adequate excuses and/or appropriate insults to hurl.
Truth be told if we weren't playing our city rivals I wouldn't be too fussed but competing well and getting a result in the derby is always really important.

Blah blah blah... " it's just a game " blah blah blah blah " getting a result in the derby is always really important" .

*CONTRADICTION ALERT*

38 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Moussa was spotted on crutches today but McCann in the paper still saying he's hopeful he will make it. United style mind games IMO.

Total mind games. I literally bumped into him whilst he was going into the Clydesdale in town.

Nae crutches to be seen.

20 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Total mind games. I literally bumped into him whilst he was going into the Clydesdale in town.

Nae crutches to be seen.

How did you know it was him if he was wearing a ski mask?

19 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Nae crutches to be seen.

When you say bumped into him, do you mean you pushed him down a flight of stairs?

Archived