League Cup - Last 16 Draw

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All our potential ties are fucking pish. United or Dunfermline away or the only options I can even get half excited about.

Maybe Livingston, but only if the Aldi/Lidl outside their ground still has a deal on mini rolls.

Last 16 should be unseeded imo, an open draw. 

Out of the 8 we could get id like to think we'd give them all a decent game, I don't want Sevco or St Johnstone, and would prefer not to have to travel to aberdeen on a Tuesday night but any of the others would do me. 

At least we can't draw either of the Old Firm in this round, that's a bonus for us after last year in both Cups. 

I'm hoping for a home tie against Livingston or Dunfermline to give us the best possible chance of progressing, though knowing us there's still evey chance we could still f**k up against either of those at home.

Sadly I fully expect our standard Cup draw, away to another Premiership side, or Dundee United for Scott McDonald to inevitably score the goal that knocks us out.

Aberdeen's game will be on the Wednesday given we're now playing Accies a week today.

Just watch Accies draw Aberdeen.
It's the kind of BS these draws throw up.

Obviously whoever Accies draw the game will be on the Wednesday too.

Archived