League Cup - Last 16 Draw

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Menzel said:

You're playing at home to a Championship side m8

That's the only positive from this draw for me, the rage that Rangers getting another home draw that's now going to ensue.

Terrible draw. Hibs away probably one of the hardest draws we could have got and the novelty of playing them has definitely worn off after facing them 5 times last season. The reward of being seeded not entirely great here but you never know, we have a decent record at Easter Road in recent times .

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was good that they had numbers at the side of the screen, with them disappearing when the team was drawn. Except the wrong ones kept disappearing.

That would have been the screen from the rehearsed draw. Obviously the rehearsed draw was the more honest one. ;)

We've not beaten a top flight side in the Cups in over six years, the last time we managed it was the 2011 semi against St.Johnstone. I hope to God I'm wrong but I think that'll still be the case after this time is played.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scottish football, ladies and gentlemen. It gets stale as f**k.

At least the same two teams aren't meeting each other in successive rounds of the cup. Oh wait...

At least the same two teams aren't meeting each other in successive rounds of the cup. Oh wait...

It's embarrassing, and there's morons out there who want less teams involved.

Archived