Weekend Betting

Slacker

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Wouldn't put a big bundle on Falkirk myself. Nervous about this one given Falkirk's unpredictability and Cove's utter domination of the HL.

Falkirk should still be miles ahead of Cove. Wouldn’t fancy any handicap markets but at around 1/2 for a win I think it’s a great bet.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Falkirk should still be miles ahead of Cove. Wouldn’t fancy any handicap markets but at around 1/2 for a win I think it’s a great bet.

4/7 with Mcbookies.

I'm playing it safe instead.

sat1.JPG.27dce49780d4158c8b1ab0fe3385772b.JPGsat2.JPG.7ae45a6f6c388e631b1d7581cc0f6e55.JPG

Draw is Raith v Airdrie

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

4/7 with Mcbookies.

I'm playing it safe instead.

sat1.JPG.27dce49780d4158c8b1ab0fe3385772b.JPGsat2.JPG.7ae45a6f6c388e631b1d7581cc0f6e55.JPG

Draw is Raith v Airdrie

I’d be booking my holiday before the winnings even reach my account. Can’t see anything other than both those bets sailing in.

19 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Been doing okish with these result btts coupons recently.  I tend to place about 17-20 quid on these from fourfolds upwards.  Hit four and five folds in the last fortnight.  A 6 fold would return a few grand and all 8 would get free membership to P&B gold

008E1458-27C0-49E4-9673-7FBC545BA4E8.png

Biggest win of the day for me, 48p back on a 10p Goliath. :lol: Hopefully my Spanish bet comes in for some actual profit.

Rangers away to Hamilton. Celtic at home to St Johnstone. Both Sunday. The double pays 1.76.

I hope both legs of this double lose. Couldn’t bring myself to back that - which is completely not how people should gamble if they want to win.