MOTD thread 2017/18

nelsjfc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

What annoyed me was that nobody took him to task with his idiotic comments. 

But you don't know what it's like to score  a goal seems to be his answer for this! 

Neville and linekar shat it from challenging him on it 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RosspCfc said:

John Motson just actually said that Chris Brunt scored for Northern Ireland in Czechoslovakia. When did he do that John? 1985?

Ha was going to post that but you beat me to it. What a tit. Can't wait until he retires. He's such a tosser and I've always loathed his voice and commentary

Watford and Silva started the season well. Southampton not looking good at all; should've sold Van Dijk and signed another couple of players.

Everton looking absolutely rank as well despite winning the transfer window. They are one of the slowest sides I've ever seen in the EPL. 

12 minutes ago, David W said:

Watford and Silva started the season well. Southampton not looking good at all; should've sold Van Dijk and signed another couple of players.

Everton looking absolutely rank as well despite winning the transfer window. They are one of the slowest sides I've ever seen in the EPL. 

everton overspent on average players, lose, lose

21 hours ago, David W said:

Missing Coleman, Bolassie and Barkley tbf. It's the defence that's particularly poor. Martino looks an awful signing and Ashley Williams seems to have lost the plot. Holgate and Jagielks should replace them.

What fucking planet am I living on where Chris Sutton says a red card for kicking someone in the face should be rescinded because it was an accident?

Chris Sutton is making a career out of getting reactions out of people I think. I find it quite amusing in a childish way, not quite as funny without Craigen next to him rising to literally every throwaway thing Sutton says mind.

What fucking planet am I living on where Chris Sutton says a red card for kicking someone in the face should be rescinded because it was an accident?

I really struggle to understand what part of "endangering an opponent's safety" he and other pundits are struggling to understand.

58 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Chris Sutton is making a career out of getting reactions out of people I think. I find it quite amusing in a childish way, not quite as funny without Craigen next to him rising to literally every throwaway thing Sutton says mind.

This.

Sutton is a bit of a fanny but he does a great job at being a "controversial" pundit. 

41 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I really struggle to understand what part of "endangering an opponent's safety" he and other pundits are struggling to understand.

I suspect most of them have Mane in their fantasy team.

Can`t think of any other explanation other than most of the pundits are cupid stunts.

It is no surprise that Sutton is advocating for Mane's entirely justified red card to be rescinded; he is a poorly-informed, attention-seeking, simple-minded manchild. That he contributes to occasional moments of #banter on BT is literally his only redeeming feature. 

Archived