The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

I might be completely wrong here, but isn't he the older 'casual' at st Johnstone that runs about with the young team ?

Am I f**k.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's Aitchy I think. Tams the one who takes Ket every time we concede and spends the game dry humping his sister.

^^^ never had ket.

Hey apparently I have more time to myself today than I anticipated.

Tied at 32nd with 8 points including a first place vote we have two users, both of whom have fair wound up the P&B faithful. I can only fully attest to one's worthiness of inclusion, but here we are:

"I just don't get it- a serial fantasist who seems to have been adopted as some kind of loveable japester by a section of the forum. Also ruins Scotland threads with his terrible opinions on football. NB Anyone who seems to post only about international football is definitely a weirdo"

Why yes, it's @perthshirebell! Or @PERTHSHIREBELL- two! Or @perthshirebellsmum! Or @Pearbuyerbell! Or @PB 4.2! Or whichever one of his subsequent dozen accounts he's on now. A man who seems to have become a P&B meme by being from Perth, from saying he drives a Kia Cee'd and saying that a woman named Moira left him and ruined his life, his most recent iteration spends most of his time going over the top in criticism of cyclists in an apparent attempt to be funny. I think the worst thing I could say about PB is that I get the distinct impression that everything he posts is fabrication and that it's nowhere near as imaginative as he thinks it is. That's before you even get to the mention of Scotland team threads where he occasionally pops up with some scorching takes like naming Stuart Armstrong king of Scotland, or something similar.

Elsewhere, consider these quotes:

"pathetic wee whinging townie victim boy." 

"What an absolute victim of life. Bullying folk is shite, but this c**t probably merits private emails getting sent round the office, a total fucking wet blanket if there ever was one."

"I've come to the conclusion he deserves all the 'bullying' he gets from work colleagues. I suspect he's got paranoia and other significant mental health issues but his sob stories do my head in."

The most interesting thing I've learned while running this thread is that Dunfermline fans are apparently called "townies" by rival fans as an insult. The notion that people living in something resembling civilisation is something to hold against them is hilarious to me, but if @D.A.F.C's years-long performance on the Evil Neighbours thread is anything to go by he's probably traumatised by it. If you don't fancy reading all of those posts, read the first few pages then read the last few pages. Years apart, exactly the same. Imagine DA Baracus without the jokes, and here we are. Awful stuff. Now if he explains why he made a new account instead of @DAFC he'll redeem himself slightly in my eyes, but for the time being you've deservedly voted him here.

8 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Loads of wee diddy teams like StJohnstone have "casuals" at their games swaggering about acting the big man each week.

However, generally when they play a team that does have does have an active and handy mob of "casuals" they're usually Nowhere to be seen....

Casuals died out in the early nineties m8.  Unless you're a complete fanny.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tied at 32nd with 8 points including a first place vote we have two users, both of whom have fair wound up the P&B faithful. I can only fully attest to one's worthiness of inclusion, but here we are:

"I just don't get it- a serial fantasist who seems to have been adopted as some kind of loveable japester by a section of the forum. Also ruins Scotland threads with his terrible opinions on football. NB Anyone who seems to post only about international football is definitely a weirdo"

Why yes, it's @perthshirebell! Or @PERTHSHIREBELL- two! Or @perthshirebellsmum! Or @Pearbuyerbell! Or @PB 4.2! Or whichever one of his subsequent dozen accounts he's on now. A man who seems to have become a P&B meme by being from Perth, from saying he drives a Kia Cee'd and saying that a woman named Moira left him and ruined his life, his most recent iteration spends most of his time going over the top in criticism of cyclists in an apparent attempt to be funny. I think the worst thing I could say about PB is that I get the distinct impression that everything he posts is fabrication and that it's nowhere near as imaginative as he thinks it is. That's before you even get to the mention of Scotland team threads where he occasionally pops up with some scorching takes like naming Stuart Armstrong king of Scotland, or something similar.

"What an absolute victim of life. Bullying folk is shite, but this c**t probably merits private emails getting sent round the office, a total fucking wet blanket if there ever was one."

"I've come to the conclusion he deserves all the 'bullying' he gets from work colleagues. I suspect he's got paranoia and other significant mental health issues but his sob stories do my head in."

The most interesting thing I've learned while running this thread is that Dunfermline fans are apparently called "townies" by rival fans as an insult. The notion that people living in something resembling civilisation is something to hold against them is hilarious to me, but if @D.A.F.C's years-long performance on the Evil Neighbours thread is anything to go by he's probably traumatised by it. If you don't fancy reading all of those posts, read the first few pages then read the last few pages. Years apart, exactly the same. Imagine DA Baracus without the jokes, and here we are. Awful stuff. Now if he explains why he made a new account instead of @DAFC he'll redeem himself slightly in my eyes, but for the time being you've deservedly voted him here.

I've read that about five times and have no idea what it means. Am I tied for 32nd or just randomly mentioned? Also the list. Where is it?

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

PB or whatever he is calling himself is certainly a Tedi.