The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

As the buzz has already been well and truly killed I need to point out the original premise of the game was flawed. "Tedi was a decent poster" is untrue.  He was an atrocious poster. Therefore, the correct parody of that post would've been "Hitler was a good world leader" "Ian Watkins was a great childminder" etc. 

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

As the buzz has already been well and truly killed I need to point out the original premise of the game was flawed. "Tedi was a decent poster" is untrue.  He was an atrocious poster. Therefore, the correct parody of that post would've been "Hitler was a good world leader" "Ian Watkins was a great childminder" etc. 

“Granny Danger is a great asset to this forum”.

That sort of thing?

Can I change mine back to Rangers were great at paying their debts?

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hitler done quite well up to a point in what he was trying to achieve (not that I agree with it) and therefore, your example is invalid.

I bid you good day, sir.

Are you claiming  there was a silver lining to the holocaust, you fucking monster?