The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

56 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mental that there’s 9 posters worse than the alcoholic bigot. I’d suggest every one of the top 10 should be executed. 

Just an idea I’m putting out there. It’s not set in stone. 

I like the idea of a posters sin bin as I believe strongly in the repz system to reward good posting and encourage friendly aggressive bullying.

The idea is such:   

-10 on a post.   Frozen to post for 1 hour.  

-25:  Day ban.  

It's important that people have the power.   

50 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I can’t say I see a lot of Kincardine’s posts, but I’ve never got the alcoholic thing with him. It always seemed to me it was a typical P+B thing to say about an older poster that won’t bite in a heads gone type of way. Of course if anyone can show some evidence he’s a plonky, fair enough 

It's the coherence and the train of thought in his posts that hint to it, imo. He's the sort of c**t you'll get in the pub that for the most part seems alright, but the mask slips occasionally when they'll randomly change the subject or make a ridiculously stupid point. Beyond tipsy but not completely steaming; a constant 5/10 on the blootered scale.

More casual belligerence than a complete throbber like bennett. Who, btw, isn't an alcoholic; just a complete fucking simpleton.

1 hour ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

How would you kill them? Or are you just the ideas man?

I’d like it to involve fire. That would be my only stipulation.

3 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

I like the idea of a posters sin bin as I believe strongly in the repz system to reward good posting and encourage friendly aggressive bullying.

The idea is such:   

-10 on a post.   Frozen to post for 1 hour.  

-25:  Day ban.  

It's important that people have the power.   

I’ll put you down as a maybe with regards execution. 

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Top 10 emoji41.png proud very proud.

Your pride in spreading Chlamydia means your moral compass has broken, or your a wrong 'un.    Either way, you are a man of very dubious moral fibre.   

Do you cycle?  

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

In 10th place with 28 points:.........

..........The sheer volume of Kinky's efforts saw him deservedly rack up the points, and he shows little sign of stopping. Much unlike his team, which is quite amusing.

No point in quoting all of your post as it's the usual banal, derivative dross we've come to expect from what is now a tiny cabal of diddies and sweetie wives (hope that is the sort of sentence posters expected).  Anyway, I gave you a charles but expect you to pass it on to the coiner of "self appointed *** wrangler" which was the only highlight in a screed of remorseless mediocrity. 

So much effort just to say, "He's a Tory-voting, Rangers-supporting, Unionist alky".  I had hoped for better.  Then again, we did reach Peak P&B around the time of Club 411.  For Saturday's match thread we'd have been lucky to have had a Club 11, even after Lafferty's goal.

Conclusion?  I'm disappointed with 10th and with the lack of insight that went along with it.  I must try harder in anticipation of the next 'posters posting about posters' plebiscite.

No point in quoting all of your post as it's the usual banal, derivative dross we've come to expect from what is now a tiny cabal of diddies and sweetie wives (hope that is the sort of sentence posters expected).  Anyway, I gave you a charles but expect you to pass it on to the coiner of "self appointed *** wrangler" which was the only highlight in a screed of remorseless mediocrity. 
So much effort just to say, "He's a Tory-voting, Rangers-supporting, Unionist alky".  I had hoped for better.  Then again, we did reach Peak P&B around the time of Club 411.  For Saturday's match thread we'd have been lucky to have had a Club 11, even after Lafferty's goal.
Conclusion?  I'm disappointed with 10th and with the lack of insight that went along with it.  I must try harder in anticipation of the next 'posters posting about posters' plebiscite.

Club 411 will be topped when the New Rangers go bust

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Club 411 will be topped when the New Rangers go bust

Actually, young Lichtie, one reason I am peeved is that nae c**t picked up on my love of the apostrophe or punctuation.  I can only conclude that we're now dealing with a shower of bottom-feeders who can't tell the difference between: "Let's eat granny" and "Let's eat, granny".

Actually, young Lichtie, one reason I am peeved is that nae c**t picked up on my love of the apostrophe or punctuation.  I can only conclude that we're now dealing with a shower of bottom-feeders who can't tell the difference between: "Let's eat granny" and "Let's eat, granny".

Especially if you are talking about Danger . . .

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are you pished..???

Silly me...what a daft question :lol:

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Facebook meme pish.

I expected better from you. 

10 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Fair play to the old c**t. He can accept his nomination with little fuss and treats it how it is.

Please note, Monkey Tennis. 

Ah, there's a prescribed way that a person being gratuitously, inaccurately insulted by a bunch of strangers, should respond.

Sorry for not complying with your rules.