The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

37 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Because he's fat.

You should have said before now 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Got to agree with this ‘heedthebaw’ character tbh. 8mile gets far too much flak on here. 

I'm starting to warm to you 

Had a deek back and the post that I was thinking of was from heedtheba but I genuinely read it as from JLD. yLIQuIV.png

Normally in this kind of situation, I am not above putting my hand up and apologising for an extremely rare moment of less-than-top-class posting from myself. In this instance, I think the sheer yer da'ness of the content and the fact that it was a post in this thread, means I was not unreasonable to attribute these words to JLD. If you're man enough JLD, I will accept an apology on this thread or by PM for any damage caused to my good name.

46 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

You're a sensible enough chap WB, so after saying all that, do you think he deserves the hounding he receives ?? We all have digs at other posters, but what certain posters have to endure is way ott imo. You see a milesy post and can guess what is coming next and by whom. The majority of the silly fuckers, if they actually thought about it for a second couldn't even come up with a decent answer of why they hate him so much

I don't think anyone hates him at all, it's only nonsense on the internet. People do love it when it all kicks off though, P&B at its best.

Had a deek back and the post that I was thinking of was from heedtheba but I genuinely read it as from JLD. yLIQuIV.png
Normally in this kind of situation, I am not above putting my hand up and apologising for an extremely rare moment of less-than-top-class posting from myself. In this instance, I think the sheer yer da'ness of the content and the fact that it was a post in this thread, means I was not unreasonable to attribute these words to JLD. If you're man enough JLD, I will accept an apology on this thread or by PM for any damage caused to my good name.

Apology accepted m9

As horrific as that milesy jobby flinging post is - surely one of the worst in the sites history - his indignation and seethe that a few of us would consider it to be the actions of a complete mink was even worse. He genuinely couldn't understand why not only were people not in uproarious laughter at his "hijinks", but that they would consider someone throwing his own faeces at another human being to be a disgusting act.

It was the first time I'd ever encountered 8milebu. Quite the introduction.

Thought this thread was dragging on a lot longer than it should have been but with the increasingly dark mornings/night and temperature drop this could turn out to be a clever move from Miguel. Sure the clocks go back this weekend as well so that should ramp things up another notch or two.