The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

14mile has an online "persona" that doesn't extend to outside life. Give the fantasist / liar a second bite at the cherry.

Grand

How do you know what I’m like in ‘outside life’?

A little scared now tbh. Always just had you down as an utter abortion of a poster and not a creepy oddball. Time to beef up security.

Safe.

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

A little scared now tbh. Always just had you down as an utter abortion of a poster and not a creepy oddball. Time to beef up security.

Safe.

Great idea to invest in some Trump-esque wall, a moat, barb wire and some CCTV.      

Safe.  

17 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

I don't normally bother either but the Tony thing was just fuckin nuts. Making up a friend and false texts is the behaviour of a complete mentalist.

I too witnessed Tonygate and although the responses were hilarious, I also thought it a bit of a witch hunt. I mean who's to say he wasn't speaking the truth?

13 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Safe.

no-one-here-but-us-bushes-cropped1.jpg

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Am I the only one on here that doesn't get upset/offended by 8mile? 

I dont neither, he's been nothing but spot on with me. I can't think of one poster on here I would constantly jump all over and try and hound out of the forum if I'm honest, still, takes all sorts I suppose 

45 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Safe.

Please don't worry, it's not good for that big fat heart and those clogged arteries of yours.

Pretty disappointed that people actually care enough about Rodger to even vote for him.

Amusing to see a who's who of fucking idiots sticking up for MT. Although the whole "HE ONLY POSTS ABOUT RANGERS" stuff is total nonsense of course. The main problem is that he's incredibly boring.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Am I the only one on here that doesn't get upset/offended by 8mile? 

Trying to persuade another poster and the rest of us that a fictional Tony on their supporters' bus hated him was a bit low, however entertaining. As was his involvement and/or defence of the grassy email to a poster's boss. Still think it was WTM though. The shit flinging and tramp's drink kicking was just bizarre because he was proud about it.

Trying to persuade another poster and the rest of us that a fictional Tony on their supporters' bus hated him was a bit low, however entertaining. As was his involvement and/or defence of the grassy email to a poster's boss. Still think it was WTM though. The shit flinging and tramp's drink kicking was just bizarre because he was proud about it.

I’m not sure anyone who goes clubbing on their own should be seen as any sort of moral compass or opinion to be considered. Really weird tbh.