The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

[emoji1]

It all kicked off because of the resident bell-ends on here though. Nothing to do with you. Asked to follow you cos you seemed an alright c**t, simple as that. Followed/was followed by a few folk off here around that time, all of whom were bright enough to be able to realise my P&B persona is just that and ends there. You’re just too happy to follow the flock and the bellends.

If it’s any consolation he is boring as f**k on twitter.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

It all kicked off because of the resident bell-ends on here though. Nothing to do with you. Asked to follow you cos you seemed an alright c**t, simple as that. Followed/was followed by a few folk off here around that time, all of whom were bright enough to be able to realise my P&B persona is just that and ends there. You’re just too happy to follow the flock and the bellends.

It all kicked off because you're a creepy stalker. @throbber is still traumatised by the whole series of events. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

IIRC the watcher story came out and was then picked apart pretty rapidly by myself and 2 or 3 others. Was a pretty tawdry episode tbh and one that would have caused most posters to slink off for a good while. Fair play to miley, more neck than ten giraffes.

IMG_0071.JPG.877d4871d0e05381c933a0b47dd2132b.JPG

I wish I could remember what thread The Watcher was on. Im pretty sure Ruggy put up a picture of him meeting a random celebrity. Straight away, he concocted "The Watcher".

Some P&B Persona, some boy. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

I don't normally use the Reddie function available to us, due to the fact I'm not that easily offended,  but I used to save aaaaalll of them up just for Stan, I knew he would fully appreciate them 

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What was the Watcher? Vaguely remember it but not the details

@Rugster put up a picture of him with a celeb (Im going to take a shot and say Gemma Atkinson). Aidsmile immediately remembered him as a guy who once stood in a nightclub and stared at his 2 female friends over 15 years previously, they called him "The Watcher". 

Anyone feel free to correct me, i'm going from memory.