The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Lets be absolutely honest. 8 mile is a fucking dreadful poster and anyone who has John Lambies Da sticking up for them might as well do away with themselves. 

Mind when you used to be pretty sound and could think for yourself instead of being just another knob that follows the flock and plays to the gallery? Shame really. Pipe down.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Mind when you used to be pretty sound and could think for yourself instead of being just another knob that follows the flock and plays to the gallery? Shame really. Pipe down.

Mind when you pm'd me to lay off grimbo, then asked if you could follow me on twitter and it all kicked off? 

Go and f**k yourself. 

Guest Moomintroll
If it wasn't for suicide, Fred West would still be with us. Do you advocate Fred West and his atrocities?

You seem to enjoy bizarre absolutes, can I interest you in a smacking thread?

If it wasn't for suicide, Fred West would still be with us. Do you advocate Fred West and his atrocities?

Wtf. Of course I don't advocate Fred West. I do however advocate all the work that goes on to support suicide prevention across the country. Same as I support all the work for cancer prevention and I'm sure there are some evil c***s that have died from cancer.
Always thought you were a decent poster and even empathised with you a few weeks back; but that post is the worst I've ever seen from yourself.

Mind when you pm'd me to lay off grimbo, then asked if you could follow me on twitter and it all kicked off? 

Go and f**k yourself. 

[emoji1]

It all kicked off because of the resident bell-ends on here though. Nothing to do with you. Asked to follow you cos you seemed an alright c**t, simple as that. Followed/was followed by a few folk off here around that time, all of whom were bright enough to be able to realise my P&B persona is just that and ends there. You’re just too happy to follow the flock and the bellends.