The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

The Tony thread was one of the funniest threads I've ever read on here. The Simpsons memes that came out of it were sensational. Although there was an underlying sense of fear in that thread as it became clear that 8mile had utterly lost the plot and started stalking posters.

Also, Monkey Tennis being on the list is definitely a good thing. A guy who said that he didn't celebrate a 97th minute winner because of  who the opposition were must be a contender for the dullest man on the planet.

The Tony thread was one of the funniest threads I've ever read on here. The Simpsons memes that came out of it were sensational. Although there was an underlying sense of fear in that thread as it became clear that 8mile had utterly lost the plot and started stalking posters.
Also, Monkey Tennis being on the list is definitely a good thing. A guy who said that he didn't celebrate a 97th minute winner because of  who the opposition were must be a contender for the dullest man on the planet.

97th minute winner? Who was this for? I can't ever recall QoS scoring that late on, sadly.

Am I the only one on here that doesn't get upset/offended by 8mile? 

I seem to miss all the drama on here so he's never done anything to offend/upset me. I witnessed Tony-gate though but found it hilarious more than anything else. As HM#1 has said above it was glorious for all those Gifs.