The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

He's at it again!

The Spartans FC‏ @spartansfc  57m57 minutes ago
More
What a time also for our Fan with the Cam @GrimOGrady to be away at sea too. Just use your imagination to visualise tonight's goals...
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply   Retweet   Like 1   Direct message

19 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

He's at it again!

The Spartans FC‏ @spartansfc  57m57 minutes ago
More
What a time also for our Fan with the Cam @GrimOGrady to be away at sea too. Just use your imagination to visualise tonight's goals...
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply   Retweet   Like 1   Direct message

surely no..

59e91cd3a1046_uphellyaa.jpg.b9ed835555b8fc301d38e07c590a5623.jpg

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

RandomGuy is a top boi. His posting during St Johnstone games and immediately after are the work of a comic genius.

Dundee fans are, without doubt, the easiest to wind up on this site. They bite at absolutely everything.

They are borderline feral.

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Dundee fans are, without doubt, the easiest to wind up on this site. They bite at absolutely everything.

They are also without doubt the angriest fans on the site. Just having NDD amongst them seals that one.

26 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Didn’t he just show up after about a year when someone suggested pursuing legal action? 

Also what did @Deefiantdo with poor DeeDees money? 

I think someone mentioned they knew who he was and wouldn't be hard to get a hold of. He then appeared :lol: 

Lets not forget this is a guy who used to brag about how much money he had. I remember him going on about how big his house was and having a few cars. Multiple holidays a year etc. 

Hes an absolute trump stealing random people's money.

19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Got a new winter coat on Sunday. A sort of longish technical parka with furry hood. It wasn’t a conscious decison to choose a Liam-sequel thing but I can’t stop singing Oasis songs when wearing it. Even blurted out a few lines in the middle of a shop earlier.

This is one of the most boring things I have ever fuckin read.

Now that all the non-entities are out of the way we have the top 17, an assortment of posters who you knew were coming. Tied for 17th with 17 points and 1 first place vote apiece we have an interesting comparison - two posters unparalleled in their ability to utterly ruin any discussion taking place in completely different ways.

Back in 2015 I voted the poster the worst for his team in the annual Premiership awards. Here's what I had to say:

The worst troll on this website, unquestionably the most tedious. Ruins any benefit from his witch hunts by never shutting up about a subject or poster he's fixated with. Perma-raging to the extent that I can't actually feel sorry for how empty his life seems, he just annoys me too much. To end up in this position despite his relentless and entirely justified hounding of another Worst on this list shows just how bad he is. Was also a dick to me in this thread last year.

My runner-up was a now banned Morrissey fan, because puns are shite.

So, what can you say of @StandFree03 that I didn't two years ago?

standfree.jpg

In the words of @LiamDFC, creator of the above masterpiece:

"Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears."

Several years later, here is a grown man who claims to have a child and who watches Doctor Who to whom that description still fits perfectly. I believe Stan was a flawed genius. As adept as he was at winding Celtic fans up there was never the self-awareness of some of P&B's truly great posters to realise that when you post stuff to get a rise out of people you're supposed to remain in control yourself. Stan was never able to do this, very often ending up in a worse state than the people he was goading.

Stan got the bullet last year along with Tedi and Grimbo, sacrificing himself for the good of the forum in a way which almost excuses every transgression he ever committed. A sacrifice worthy of Homeric description as far as I'm concerned, but his lesser qualities persist.

Intentionally argued with the most stupid posters on the site and viewed getting one over on them as some kind of victory. Was also revealed to be a grass after his banning. Would be higher if he didn't provide a few lols.

"existed only to troll"

"sacked, but whose only contribution was spreading misery and boredom around the threads with his weirdo stalking."

"a nuisance of a boy. No longer here thankfully but still warrants a place in the top 5 imo"

"nutjob whose obsession with certain posters ruined countless decent threads. I imagine he now follows people who disagree with him round the country, while shouting "You're obsessed!!""

Plus, who could forget PB's revelation that Stan was a noted jigsaw enthusiast? That's almost worst than the Doctor Who pish. Gone but not forgotten, forgotten but not gone, however you want to put it there have been few in P&B history as capable of eliciting rage in those deserving - but there have been few as tedious in the process.

I dont think I read any of SF's posts without thinking they were said in bitterness, I never saw any humour in him. He was also very proud of the "Seethe List " in his signature, which was a list of posters whom he'd fallen out with. 

He went after creating a PM group including Grimbo, Bennett, Tedi, 8Mile and myself. 

Here's his opening line

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.16.25.png

Mainly saw his posts on Aberdeen threads where he used to get St Johnstone fans in an inexplicable rage regularly.

He used to absolutely despise David Wotherspoon and Liam Craig for no descernible reason. Also liked a curry.

Stanley was an abysmal poster. Constantly bitter and angry and could only ever win arguments against the absolute thickest posters that he would choose to pick on. I remember when he was finally banned some people were saying he'd be a loss but I'm sure most reasonable people were glad to see the back of the sad p***k.