The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Tied with Stanley... (for 17th)

200.gif

It's a mark of how detrimental to P&B Rangers Football Club as an entity is when you consider that this is the first entrant in the list who is a regular contributor to the Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread, or BRALT. The BRALT is a byword for the absolute worst that P&B has to offer. Being a fan of Rangers or Celtic is bad enough, being a fan of Rangers or Celtic whose primary concern is Celtic or Rangers is much, much worse.

So consider then what sort of state you have to be in to not be a fan of either of those, yet have tens of thousands of posts dedicated to Rangers. To spend all your time debating the issue of Rangers' finances with intellectual luminaries such as the banned racist number 8, the banned racist JohnnyC, the banned idiot dhenbhoy and bennett. Imagine years of that influence and the effect it can have.

Consider this video, in which P&B favourite Alan Partridge brainstorms ideas for new television shows to a BBC executive, becoming increasingly desperate as it becomes obvious that none of his ideas will be picked up:

A masterpiece in the everyday irreverent surrealism which makes Alan Partridge so endearing, listen to some of these ideas. Monkey Tennis. Monkey Tennis! Imagine it! Monkeys playing tennis! The outcome would be so bad it could only be funny, yet at the same time you know it could never happen and is the product of a deranged mind unique to this classic comic character.

Now that the entire point of the joke, character and programme has been explained, multiply that by about twenty thousand and you have a fair estimation of @Monkey Tennis' contributions to P&B. And they're all about Rangers.

"Tedious as f**k. Has absolutely no objectivity on certain subjects and tries too hard to fit in on others. Sometimes those two things even come together, which is funny to watch, but also goes to show how shit he is."

"a poster who has the unique ability to suck the entire life out of any match thread. What he lacks in sense of humour he more than makes up for in sheer dullness. Also obsesses a ridiculous amount about the ****. Out of sheer long term commitment to a cause that everyone else stopped caring about years ago, he is just the worst."

"Kills any dialogue with boredom."

"I would rather watch a glacier melt than read one of his posts"

"absolutely ruins any thread he posts on with tiresome shite comments and is the most boring person I have ever encountered on here."

I was going to add more but I dozed off. Just remember that if you think Monkey Tennis is improving, we're always an early Rangers cup exit away from him boring us all to death.

My contributions are not all about Rangers at all.

I'm one of the main contributors on the Queens threads and Scotland ones.  Right now, I'm wading tiresomely into a couple of Celtic ones.

Slag me off for being dull if it suits you, but the charge about only ever posting about Rangers is rather stupid.  They don't do much of interest these days.  If they lose this afternoon mind...

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Ffs Sanchez I fell asleep reading that post, far too pompous and full of self importance.

------------------------------------------

If someone does a top posters thread Monkey, I'll be sure to mention your many finer qualities.

I'm one of the main contributors on the Queens threads and Scotland ones.  Right now, I'm wading tiresomely into a couple of Celtic ones.
Slag me off for being dull if it suits you, but the charge about only ever posting about Rangers is rather stupid.  They don't do much of interest these days.  If they lose this afternoon mind...

You are an absolute loser MT, always have been and always will be.

Hurting.

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I wouldn't pay it too much attention.  It's a silly wee poll, run by a guy who obviously has f**k all better to do with his sad miserable life, voted in by a handful of folk who also drool over the results, some tongue-in-cheek others in all seriousness.

PS please keep denigrating Sevco and their moronic supporters at every opportunity.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I wouldn't pay it too much attention.  It's a silly wee poll, run by a guy who obviously has f**k all better to do with his sad miserable life, voted in by a handful of folk who also drool over the results, some tongue-in-cheek others in all seriousness.

PS please keep denigrating Sevco and their moronic supporters at every opportunity.

I just thought that given that he'd put such effort into his wee attack, I'd better put him right about the mistakes contained therein.

He'll thank me for it.