The Princess is up the duff again. WATP celebrations ongoing

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it embarrassing that we have a monarchy in the 21st century. Since indy ref I have become more and more estranged from certain members of my family and announcements like this and the reactions to it only reaffirm my belief that I was right to tell them to fucking do one.

I am a Rangers fan who happens to be an atheist and a republican. I'm sick of people equating a sporting affiliation to a political or religious one and anyone who does isn't fit to cast a vote.

f**k the Pope AND the queen.

1 minute ago, The Equalizer said:

I find it embarrassing that we have a monarchy in the 21st century. Since indy ref I have become more and more estranged from certain members of my family and announcements like this and the reactions to it only reaffirm my belief that I was right to tell them to fucking do one.

I am a Rangers fan who happens to be an atheist and a republican. I'm sick of people equating a sporting affiliation to a political or religious one and anyone who does isn't fit to cast a vote.

f**k the Pope AND the queen.

There are loads of emotions and reasons elicited from having a Monarchy, but why are you embarrassed? Is someone giving you a hard time about it?

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There are loads of emotions and reasons elicited from having a Monarchy, but why are you embarrassed? Is someone giving you a hard time about it?

I think we should have moved beyond it as a species. Same with Religion, I'm embarrassed for the brain donors and mouth breathers who blindly subscribe to it. 

Just now, The Equalizer said:

I think we should have moved beyond it as a species. Same with Religion, I'm embarrassed for the brain donors and mouth breathers who blindly subscribe to it. 

Well you're embarrassed in your own house then, 'cos no cùnt is bothered. Join the SNP, protest, take a banner to the next gers game. Embarrassing isn't really the issue.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Well you're embarrassed in your own house then, 'cos no cùnt is bothered. Join the SNP, protest, take a banner to the next gers game. Embarrassing isn't really the issue.

Aye, because every unionist is a proddie from a scheme in glesga.

Just now, The Equalizer said:

Aye, because every unionist is a proddie from a scheme in glesga.

Do you avoid people because of the monarchy, are people laughing at you? I don't particularly like them, but I'm not embarrassed, it's got fùck all to do with me.

Archived