The Apprentice 2019

The Minertaur

They also got away with murder from those guys who owned a coffee shop. I assume they either don’t want to be seen as being dicks on camera, or the BBC cover the costs so they’ll take them anyway. In the real world if someone gave you those to sell from your own business you’d chase them up the street.

On 17/10/2018 at 21:33, Richie said:

Who the f**k is buying a donut for £4.50/5.00 each

For the bespoke ones that was wholesale. The cafe/restaurants would be doubling that!

On 17/10/2018 at 22:22, Albertlegend said:

They emptied tea from a teabag straight onto a donut and still won! How bad must the other donuts have been! 

They had whole biscuits perched on top ... bad!

They would have been fine if they'd crumbled the biscuits up

On 20/10/2018 at 03:22, YassinMoutaouakil said:

That Frank guy was a total melt and obviously deserved to go, was a wee bit cunty of the rest of them to try and push that emotional angle soley because he's an effeminate guy though.

This. I said while watching it that theres a difference between being effeminate and emotional

On another site I'm on there's a guy who says he was a part of the selection process and got down to the last 20. He reckons there's 2 or 3 who have a genuine business plan with a chance of success and they get spotted very early on. After that it's about picking personalities, characters that clash, diversity boxes to be ticked and sex appeal. 

One girl for example from Thailand- "My name Ting Tong I wanna be famous I know nothing 'bout business but luv  Alan Sugar."

[emoji38] That wally managed to make the Lord go off his normal script there when he claimed he was a great salesman who'd been put on the wrong place.
It was excellent. Normally its fairly pithy scripted put downs but that was a proper savaging.

It was a stupid thing to say to be fair.