The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

16 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Have any fellow T lovers tried the "tank tennents"?

I walk past Malones when I work in Edinburgh but don't want to mess about with an experimental T that costs nearly £5

For fùcksake.  Get your hand in your pocket, you miserable cùnt.

Guest bernardblack
No wonder, it's a pint for a fiver. If it's shite you've learned something. It's remarkably similar to the ordinary stuff, funnily enough.

Was merely asking if anyone had tried it. Jeez

5 hours ago, supermik said:

Sorry bud but I think you might be better off forgetting about the "tank tennents". Maybe try copious amounts of cornflour, it might thicken your skin a little bit..:P

He could rub the tank Tennents in. The Citizen in Glasgow has it at £4.40,, I saved up and got one. I looked in the window for a few weeks and went CAB before taking the plunge.

The Drum and Monkey has a Czech one on tank, I forget which. One day soon I'll have one.

Out with 4 mates yesterslday, the round was 5 pints of T everywhere we went.

Not just saying this either, every pint was fucking outstanding. Tennents in Glasgow truly is beautiful stuff. Rough as f**k but I dont care. Totally worth it.

He could rub the tank Tennents in. The Citizen in Glasgow has it at £4.40,, I saved up and got one. I looked in the window for a few weeks and went CAB before taking the plunge.
The Drum and Monkey has a Czech one on tank, I forget which. One day soon I'll have one.

Yeah I think the Citizen is the only place you get it in Glasgow at the minute. Was OK, a bit darker than a regular pint I seem to remember.

3 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_6484.jpg
There’s your denner

Straight from 5-aside to tanning a keg of T? 

Excellent.

Edited by Slenderman

28 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

IMG_6484.jpg
There’s your denner

Holds about 10 cans. Best to put it in the fridge overnight to make sure that you don’t lose at least 2 of those to a foaming mess.