Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Absolutely dreadful result. Only positive is that we are still top.

This side are totally different away from home, which bodes well for the next two games. 

Never saw Raith play so negative hoofball for 95 mins.

Another 2 or 3 points dropped next week will maybe bring the bawbags within the Raith support down to earth, it certainly tobered some of ours fans a bit.

Well done Stranraer, hopefully your coffers got a wee boost today.

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Another 2 or 3 points dropped next week will maybe bring the bawbags within the Raith support down to earth, it certainly tobered some of ours fans a bit.

Attendance was 449.

19 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Looks like the bawbags in the Ayr support who were supremely confident  a  month ago  are already gettting tobered up again...

Let’s not get excited just yet all the Ayr fans out there, Rovers lost today which means zilch in the grand scheme of things! We still have a game in hand at home and there is a few more twist in turns yet. Your all presuming Ayr will win the rest of there games personally I think not likewise regarding the Rovers also. The last game of the season will decide where all the teams finish  not what happened today at Stranraer so sorry to disappoint Ayr I’m just being rational and not at the stage of wetting my knickers over losing to Stranraer. 

Archived