Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

The highlights picture quality is good on raith rovers youtube. However why is Buchanans shot saved by Belford and okohs shot on target not in it plus a few other close calls for each team. Just thought it wasnt a fair reflection on game.
The guy who used to do the highlights has moved onto a full-time role at Celtic, so the standard won't be as good as it had been.

Won't be anything sinister mate.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Its fine. I used to edit stranraer's. I tried to make it unbiased. If a team had a chance it was shown. Only biased stuff would be similar to the new signing furtado comin on or a good piece of skill. Its time consuming. Now we only manage to get the goals and gopro version of goals or goal. No extended highlights. At one stage i had a sidecams as well which were great for fans views.

Oh my word!! Just watched the highlights; 30secs in for the goal, that’s an absolute howler from Smith. And then 2mins 20secs in, 2nd half, what is he doing?? Coming for an impossible ball and almost 2-0. He certainly didn’t cost us 3pts but he did cost us a point.

I’ve rambled on a few times this season now about Smith, and I went quiet for the last few weeks purely because we were still winning and at the end of the day that’s all that really matters. But that’s it for me now, f**k off Smith!! We need Lennox back in ASAP, he’s a super keeper as well.

Keeper cost us the goal but even with Lennox in goal we were never scoring yesterday. It really wasn't Spence or Buchanan to blame yesterday as I think Buchanan had 1 chance in the first half and Spence didn't have a shot on goal all match. It wasn't through their lack of effort etc but because we played tactics suited to having a 6ft5 striker up top. We could still be playing just now and we'd still not have scored.

I checked the stats and we've only scored 3 or more goals 6 times this season and 4 of those games were in the first 8 league games of the season. Since Queens Park away we've only scored 3 goals in a game twice, home to Stranraer and away to East Fife. The reason for that I believe is due to Smith's tactics.

On the basis we lost 1-0 to a needless goal then he was the difference between a draw and a defeat but if he hadn’t gifted it then the game maybe turns out different, Stranraer obviously get their tails up after taking lead early while our heads go down a bit.

Graeme Smith needs to f**k right off, our manager needs to wake up and smell the coffee. A tight title race isn’t the time for stubborn pigheadedness. Worst keeper I have witnessed in a Rovers’ shirt and believe me, he has some fierce competition

Love seeing the wee ball boys all sprinting over to celebrate with the players. Next generation of fans right there

As for the goal, that's a howler from the keeper. I genuinely think he's worse than Jordan Hart has been for us. Which says a lot about how well the rest of your defence must have been when you compare the defensive records.

If that horrific mistake was a one off then you can understand him keeping his place , but Smith has been an absolute fucking horror show for weeks now. He needs replaced immediately or Barry Smith’s credibility will start to be questioned. Lennox might not be a McGurn or a Cuthbert but surely to f**k he’s better than Smith. 

Horrific mistake  by Smith! Simple cross yet again he doesn’t deal with but I’ll gaurantee he won’t be dropped. He has cost us to many points for my liking and if it was any other player within the team he would have been dropped by now I just feel Barry Smith has stuck his neck out a wee bit regarding Graeme Smith and doesn’t want egg on his face. 

You can sense especially at Starks Park the nerves within the crowd whenever Smith goes for the ball god knows how the defence must feel and to be honest Smith is hardly much to do at the best of times but when he does he tends to make a hash of it, even the majority of his goalkicks either go straight out for a shy, or it’s humped up the park to our 5foot strikers

Crisis at my club...

We seem to have all pulled together.

As SF said on our website last night our youngsters are playing with no fear.

Of course you need the experienced  players  ( which we have) but what the hell....

Another massive 3 points and I am so proud of everyone at our club.

Even more pleasing when an Ayr fan says he loves SFC!!!!

Lets keep on going lads and get through this current situation

Even more happier for the loyal support of SFC.

CMON THE BLUES

KEEP THE FAITH.

How many times are we going to to look at these and say the same things? 
And if he isn't looking dubious at goals, he's out flapping at crosses. Get rid now. 

I can assure you Graeme Smith will not be dropped, Barry Smith has made his bed and nows he gonna have to lie in it. He’s just too pig headed to change that. Either Lennox is still injured or he has no faith in him

A know its a mistake from your keeper but credit must go to beith for keeping his head and scoring. Old before his age at times. 

Ayr fans are on the wind up a wouldnt look to much into them bams ha! 

Was pleasing to hear faz saying that beith abd his representatives wanting to stay at the club. Hopefully we get some good news on that front. 

Was refreshing also hearing barry smith complimenting us on our victory when he could of saod abouf injuries like some mangers might of. So hat off to him on that one. 

We are going in the right dicection. Unbeating in last 3. Well done blue.

Archived