Smacking Ban

Scary Bear

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The first time they take a doing from their now bloodthirsty vengeful wean.

See, that's what I'm thinking. I'm curious about whether all these folk who are for hitting babies and toddlers would do the same to someone in their mid teens. If not, why not? And what age does it stop?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

See, that's what I'm thinking. I'm curious about whether all these folk who are for hitting babies and toddlers would do the same to someone in their mid teens. If not, why not? And what age does it stop?

I’m more interested to hear at what age these utter psychopaths begin attacking their children. Two days old? Two weeks? 

42 minutes ago, Gaz said:

My kid is 25 now and I reckon I could still beat her in a fight. 8)

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

That really is magnificent. Well done you .  Could not stop laughing.  A real triumph.  Ten out of ten.  Brava

On the subject of smacking, VT has given you an absolute leathering here mate .

Also, stop referring to old cars in your posts 

13 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Really. I find his trolling pretty basic and unimaginative but each to their own.

16 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

VT pontificating on childcare. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Honestly know how this sounds and how it will be taken by some but its no more than an honest opinion from myself.

Of course I follow the law, but I will never ever take a lecture on how to raise my kids from someone who doesnt have kids.
(Obvious exceptions apply like if my kid needed a doctor or therapist who didnt have kids) but in general terms, if you dont have kids, I know better than you.

I've never subscribed to this viewpoint, and I have two kids of my own.

By that logic, someone who's studied, say, child psychology or child development or something like that for four or five years is less qualified than a 17-year old who's had sex?

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I've never subscribed to this viewpoint, and I have two kids of my own.

By that logic, someone who's studied, say, child psychology or child development or something like that for four or five years is less qualified than a 17-year old who's had sex?

Note the obvious exceptions he mentions.

Archived