c***s on the road

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

No I am a Caucasian male but that’s not the point. 

It would be perfectly fair to react to what you have done in the same way if it was someone of colour, transgender or an immigrant. You’re being slagged off for being stupid. Not for any racial, sexual discriminatory or xenophobic reason. You idiot. 

Just now, Rugster said:

It would be perfectly fair to react to what you have done in the same way if it was someone of colour, transgender or an immigrant. You’re being slagged off for being stupid. Not for any racial, sexual discriminatory or xenophobic reason. You idiot. 

Thanks for taking the time to post a VERY serious reply to that. You idiot. 

By replicating the poor driving of the person in the Golf you made an accident much more likely. On a motorway an accident will almost certainly affect other people. It’s utterly disgraceful behaviour. Hopefully the police view the requested CCTV footage and you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

By replicating the poor driving of the person in the Golf you made an accident much more likely. On a motorway an accident will almost certainly affect other people. It’s utterly disgraceful behaviour. Hopefully the police view the requested CCTV footage and you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If you think I have actually went and requested CCTV footage then go and hand your brain in at the nearest police station. You usually come across like a pretty clever guy on here as well. Shame. 

If you think I have actually went and requested CCTV footage then go and hand your brain in at the nearest police station. You usually come across like a pretty clever guy on here as well. Shame. 
Is this where you say you've been at it the whole time

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:
I was trying to dish out retrospective punishment for his initial actions. It’s this guy doing it just now, but if he doesn’t get taught a harsh and sore lesson then in a few months time the motorway will be full of guys doing it. I’m trying to nip it in the bud just now, for the good of everyone, and I would have thought people would have been a bit more appreciative tbh. 

Like a poundland Batman.

Like Mad Max for idiots.

3 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
6 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

No it’s all completely true, even the made up bits. I just didn’t realise how highly I would be held to account on a Scottish football forum. It obviously means a lot to some on here, to the point that I’ve been personally insulted by numerous posters. I don’t know if you’ve ever been insulted online, days after cheating death on a motorway, but it’s not nice. If it wasn’t for my unbelievable reaction time in hitting my brake pedal we probably wouldn’t be having this conversation, and a family would be organising a funeral. Makes you think doesn’t it. 

Of course the bit about my hypothetical unborn child was true, it’s obvious that I engaged in a dangerous pursuit along a packed motorway on a Monday morning, even the bit about the oval bite…all completely true. I hope this can bring an end to the matter and we can all go on about our lives. Thanks  

No it’s all completely true, even the made up bits. I just didn’t realise how highly I would be held to account on a Scottish football forum. It obviously means a lot to some on here, to the point that I’ve been personally insulted by numerous posters. I don’t know if you’ve ever been insulted online, days after cheating death on a motorway, but it’s not nice. If it wasn’t for my unbelievable reaction time in hitting my brake pedal we probably wouldn’t be having this conversation, and a family would be organising a funeral. Makes you think doesn’t it. 

Of course the bit about my hypothetical unborn child was true, it’s obvious that I engaged in a dangerous pursuit along a packed motorway on a Monday morning, even the bit about the oval bite…all completely true. I hope this can bring an end to the matter and we can all go on about our lives. Thanks  

So pics or gtf would be correct then [emoji23]

14 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

72D1124C-2782-4A5D-9B7A-36D7D4B70262.jpeg.c233e206890d68f0d3f7489ce17bd006.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
49 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’m pretty sure the original post or two were serious but after being called out for being a walloper the “at it” card has been pulled out.