c***s on the road

45 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:
49 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:
If you think I have actually went and requested CCTV footage then go and hand your brain in at the nearest police station. You usually come across like a pretty clever guy on here as well. Shame. 

Is this where you say you've been at it the whole time

I’m pretty sure the original post or two were serious but after being called out for being a walloper the “at it” card has been pulled out.

I learned my lesson a long time ago, namely: you don’t know how mental the other driver is. 

Mild disagreement with another driver who cut me up approaching a slip road to the M77. I tooted my horn and he gave me the finger, so I tooted again.

He then stopped on the motorway slip road and got out. Walked towards my car wielding a huge spanner and I had nowhere to go.

Luckily an old woman got out of his passenger seat and made him stand down and return to the vehicle. 
I get the red mist. I even respect it. But it’s not worth it.

I learned my lesson a long time ago, namely: you don’t know how mental the other driver is. 
Mild disagreement with another driver who cut me up approaching a slip road to the M77. I tooted my horn and he gave me the finger, so I tooted again.
He then stopped on the motorway slip road and got out. Walked towards my car wielding a huge spanner and I had nowhere to go.
Luckily an old woman got out of his passenger seat and made him stand down and return to the vehicle. 
Shat it.

2 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Saved by an old woman. Shitebag. 

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Shat it.

Totally shat it.

1 hour ago, Thorongil said:

Tooting your horn is an absolutely pointless course of action. It achieves nothing apart from aggravating your opponent.  What you should have done was instantly perform a PIT manoeuvre, made famous by programmes such as ‘Cops’ and ‘Police Interceptors’. This would have spun his car round 180 degrees, and he would be coming away from that incident saying to himself ‘you don’t know how mental the other driver is’. No need for spanner’s or old woman, everyone gets home safe and most importantly you leave with your pride intact. 

Aggressive tailgating is fine though. [emoji1787]
Congratulations on getting so many bites from your very first post which was obviously a wind up.
Can't believe so many actually thought you were serious.
You even got a mention in the Heads Gone thread.
Kudos. [emoji119]
It was called as bullshit after his first post.

I suspect he drives a black Firebird Transam with a red pulsing neon light on the bonnet. Righting wrongs in the Cambuslang region.
Pretends the voices he hears in his head is his car talking to him.
"Dave,... stop..... stop, will you ? Will you stop, Dave.? I'm afraid, Dave, I'm afraid.... My mind is going, I can feel it.... There is no question....."

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Aggressive tailgating is fine though. 🤣

Congratulations on getting so many bites from your very first post which was obviously a wind up.

Can't believe so many actually thought you were serious.

You even got a mention in the Heads Gone thread.

Kudos. 🙌

I was surprised myself tbh. I thought the introduction of a hypothetical unborn child would have been a clue but some of the guys who responded obviously aren’t the sharpest spoons in the drawer. 

36 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Well done. I thought you were an utter dick. 

Seems I was right.

An UTTER dick :lol: I hope you know I hand in a box of cream buns every Tuesday night to the local meeting of domestic abuse victims, and raised a four figure sum for the RSPB only last year. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

For me it was when you mentioned the Greggs Mexican Chicken Ovalbite and the unnecessary detail of what happened to it. 🤣

I quite enjoyed the story.

As I said earlier, there’s less scrutiny standing in a high court dock than there is on this website. It’s serious business for some. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

If you haven't already done so and fancy a night of sheer heads gone entertainment and a blizzard of red dots, try posting something controversial on the politics forum. 🤣

It doesn't even need to be particularly controversial.

Just say something supportive of any Tory policy or something critical of Sturgeon.

I like when they all back each other up, like some sort of forum confirmation bias where only their opinion matters and anyone with a different opinion is shouted down.

I must say I’m really disappointed in that ICT Chris character, I’ve been reading this forum for many years and I’ve always thought that he is fair, balanced and a sensible poster. For him to go diving in two footed like he did today has really tainted that opinion. He might be able to recover but at this stage I just really don’t know if he can.