c***s on the road

7 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Oh I’m a loser now :lol: it beggars belief. Don’t come crying to me when someone flies up behind you and flashes his lights a couple of times, and you being the pillow fisted, spaghetti armed, built like a pound note wimp that you are, immediately pulls over and let’s him past. I actually don’t know what to say…if you aren’t willing to risk yours and other peoples lives after someone tries to kill you then we can agree to disagree. 

You've spent most of a Saturday morning relentlessly trolling a sub-forum on a football website with a story that didn't happen. You certainly aren't winning, that's for sure 😂

New one for me today. A guy flashed his lights at me, then braked a little too hard, so I ran him off the road, dragged him out of the car, and battered f**k out of him. I then stole his car, took it to the paintshop, and had it resprayed so my heat level went down.

A fine morning's work on GTA.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

New one for me today. A guy flashed his lights at me, then braked a little too hard, so I ran him off the road, dragged him out of the car, and battered f**k out of him. I then stole his car, took it to the paintshop, and had it resprayed so my heat level went down.

Hope you didn't have your imaginary child in the car 😂

17 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Oh I’m a loser now :lol: it beggars belief. Don’t come crying to me when someone flies up behind you and flashes his lights a couple of times, and you being the pillow fisted, spaghetti armed, built like a pound note wimp that you are, immediately pulls over and let’s him past. I actually don’t know what to say…if you aren’t willing to risk yours and other peoples lives after someone tries to kill you then we can agree to disagree. 

See the source image

Edited by Jacksgranda

10 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Is there a Greggs in the new GTA?

13 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You've spent most of a Saturday morning relentlessly trolling a sub-forum on a football website with a story that didn't happen. You certainly aren't winning, that's for sure 😂

To be fair you’ve spent the same Saturday morning reading and replying so let’s not act like your some sort of Elon Musk character yourself. I actually have an action packed weekend ahead of me if it was any of your business. I signed up for the Edinburgh marathon yesterday and training starts today, so unfortunately my time spent on this forum will have to be curtailed somewhat. I will make a point of checking in on this thread from time to time, as I imagine the number of drivers flashing their lights to make people move out the way is about to go through the roof. Needless to say, I will have the last laugh. 

People have been increasingly irritating me in a very petty way. So many people do it it can't be coincidence. 

I usually have cruise control on on the motorway set at or 1 mph below the speed limit. I'll often approach slower cars from behind for minutes at a time, before pulling out for a slow overtake. As soon as i get level they speed up to my speed or a bit faster, stopping me pulling back in. Not so bad in the middle lane but in the outside lane all the stressheads go off their nut about their race being interrupted. 

I'm now inspired to follow these c***s and dispense some vigilante hidings to their wing mirrors. 

A real P&B pile on for having the audacity to be nearly killed, on a forum that likes to pride itself on its liberal view of the world. If I was a person of colour, transgender or an immigrant, would you be as quick to jump straight to insults? 

4 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

To be fair you’ve spent the same Saturday morning reading and replying so let’s not act like your some sort of Elon Musk character yourself. I actually have an action packed weekend ahead of me if it was any of your business. I signed up for the Edinburgh marathon yesterday and training starts today, so unfortunately my time spent on this forum will have to be curtailed somewhat. I will make a point of checking in on this thread from time to time, as I imagine the number of drivers flashing their lights to make people move out the way is about to go through the roof. Needless to say, I will have the last laugh. 

Running will do wonders for your general well being. You will actually find that your stress levels will be managed better.

I would encourage you to post on Facebook to see whether someone else captured that drivers misdemeanours and you can take the offending footage to the polis.

Stay calm Bhrother.