c***s on the road

50 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Ashamed to admit yesterday that I was the c**t on the road.

Driving on the M6 coming up from Manchester and I was behind a lorry in the inside lane. My own car has around 300bhp but I was driving the other half's car which is a Toyota Aygo and has about 60bhp. Forgot what I was driving for a brief second until I pulled out to overtake the lorry and realised that very little was happening in terms of my speed increasing.

A Range Rover in the middle lane was a fair distance behind and the situation would never have been an issue in my own car as I'd have been out and past the lorry in a second. In this case his speed and my, emm, lack of it meant he was soon right on my arse giving a very angry flash of his lights which I probably deserved.

The only slight defence I would put forward was that the inside lane was completely clear. If it was the other way about (which it has been in the past) I would probably have nicked into the inside lane and it would have been a complete non-issue.

Range Rover sounds like the c**t tbh. Tailgating and flashing just because of the length of time someone is taking to pass is a cunty reaction. If someone is lane hogging then perhaps a wee flash to see if they are paying attention, I rarely do this in Scotland though as we're all c***s in a way while driving and I'd fully expect the person to slow down and make things worse. 

Range Rover sounds like the c**t tbh. Tailgating and flashing just because of the length of time someone is taking to pass is a cunty reaction. If someone is lane hogging then perhaps a wee flash to see if they are paying attention, I rarely do this in Scotland though as we're all c***s in a way while driving and I'd fully expect the person to slow down and make things worse. 
I think his reaction was more to do with me pulling out which, to be fair, I did. As I say, in my own car there wouldn't have been an issue but I was driving a car with the power of a hairdryer which meant he caught up with me very quickly once I'd pulled out and he'd have to have slowed down.

3 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
3 hours ago, thistledo said:

I think his reaction was more to do with me pulling out which, to be fair, I did. As I say, in my own car there wouldn't have been an issue but I was driving a car with the power of a hairdryer which meant he caught up with me very quickly once I'd pulled out and he'd have to have slowed down.

How can you forget you're in an Aygo, I've got bigger hats?

14 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Saw it whilst walking to a test centre at Dyce.  For next trip away:

Dear C***,

Park over the pavement like this again and it'll be a brick through this windscreen, not another note stuck on it. 

Kindest regards,

Disgruntled Pedestrian

Too soft?

Dear c**t,

If your wondering why there’s a brick been put through your window it’s due to you parking over the pavement. Please keep it as a reminder for next time you want to park like this again.

kindest regards 

Disgruntled pedestrian

Driving on the M6 coming up from Manchester and I was behind a lorry in the inside lane. My own car has around 300bhp but I was driving the other half's car which is a Toyota Aygo and has about 60bhp. Forgot what I was driving for a brief second until I pulled out to overtake the lorry and realised that very little was happening in terms of my speed increasing.

A Range Rover in the middle lane was a fair distance behind and the situation would never have been an issue in my own car as I'd have been out and past the lorry in a second. In this case his speed and my, emm, lack of it meant he was soon right on my arse giving a very angry flash of his lights which I probably deserved.

The only slight defence I would put forward was that the inside lane was completely clear. If it was the other way about (which it has been in the past) I would probably have nicked into the inside lane and it would have been a complete non-issue.
Hmmmm. I can't think of a situation involving a Range Rover where the other driver is the c**t.

Well, if it's an incident involving two Range Rovers perhaps.

6 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down,  No use for the motorway but great through the town,

Toyota Aygo! Toyota Aygo...

6 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
6 hours ago, thistledo said:

If it makes you feel better I could conclude you're both c***s?

The Range Rover reaction comes across a bit small dick energy though. 

6 hours ago, thistledo said:

I rarely do this in Scotland though as we're all c***s in a way while driving and I'd fully expect the person to slow down and make things worse. 

Literally my first thought when I read him saying it was tailgating was that I'd just slow right down 😂

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Literally my first thought when I read him saying it was tailgating was that I'd just slow right down 😂

It's the universal reaction to someone being a tailgating c**t isn't it. Driving bang on 30 or the smoothest acceleration away from the lights. Almost involuntary. 

A daft cow nearly ended up crashing into the side of me yesterday.

Roundabout in East Kilbride (funnily enough) .

2 lanes both going straight on, im in the left lane, her in the right. On the roundabout she straight lines the roundabout going from the right into the left.

I shat it, her blue car filling the whole of my peripheral vision.

Horn gave it laldy.

Edited by Oystercatcher

8 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

2 lanes both going straight on, im in the left lane, her in the right. On the roundabout she straight lines the roundabout going from the right into the left.

Horn gave it laldy.

Similar thing but opposite lanes happened to me the other day. Coming from Queen St up towards Charlotte Square in Edinburgh, two lanes that both turn left in quite a tight turning. I’m in right lane, they are in the left, as we turn they just go diagonally across into my lane as I assume they’ve underestimated the turn. Shit myself and horn to warn them they are about to smash into me, and clearly they realise what they’ve done and panic and swerve back into the left lane nearly taking out the car that was behind them in the first place. Heart in mouth stuff.

Horn gave it laldy.

I thought that was just a Dundee thing. Insert circle instead of roundabout, obviously.

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Horn gave it laldy.

Happens all the time at the roundabout at the start of the Kincardine bypass going towards the bridge. Normally the car in the right hand lane indicates right, but half way round then indicates left and pulls straight into the left lane. Doesn't matter if you are already in the left lane going straight on.

13 hours ago, thistledo said:

It's the universal reaction to someone being a tailgating c**t isn't it. Driving bang on 30 or the smoothest acceleration away from the lights. Almost involuntary. 

If on a dual carriageway in the outside lane, I also drift back into the inside lane nice and slowly when I'm being tailgated. (Assuming I have my inside/outside lanes correct)

Edited by Soapy FFC