c***s on the road

5 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I wonder if there is an Asda in Larkhall? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

And, if there were, what it may look like?

Dunno but there used to be a Betfred bookies at Parkhead Cross that was resplendent in its usual red white and blue livery. Oh, wait..

IMG_1143.jpeg

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Dunno but there used to be a Betfred bookies at Parkhead Cross that was resplendent in its usual red white and blue livery. Oh, wait..

IMG_1143.jpeg

Subway in Larkhall.

66903.jpg

Edited by Big Bobo

Guy at the Boots at Fort Kinnaird a couple of days ago in a black Porsche. Car park the size of a football pitch, loads of empty spaces and the CT parks up against the kerb right outside the entrance while his passenger is inside, blocking half the carriageway and making it awkward for properly parked cars to reverse out as he's right opposite them.

My nomination for CT of the week.

After all my chat on Thursday my mrs insisted we went to Asda the jewel today and it took half an hour to get out. Stay away from it at weekends!

On 10/05/2024 at 15:27, Richey Edwards said:

People who slow down to a complete halt for speedbumps. 

Guilty ,I've a wee 1 litre puddlejumper and I'm not killing it

Most of the year we moan about zoomers driving around with their fog lights on unnecessarily.  Typical that today - with fog reducing visibility to 50 yds, there's loads of folk hammering around with no lights at all. 

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

Most of the year we moan about zoomers driving around with their fog lights on unnecessarily.  Typical that today - with fog reducing visibility to 50 yds, there's loads of folk hammering around with no lights at all. 

The car exec that came up with automatic running lights, that only put lights on at the front of the car rather than sensibly at both front and the back - Come the revolution against the wall, and he will be blindfolded so he has no way of seeing what about to hit into him.

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I strongly suspect these are the same folk

On 12/05/2024 at 16:17, throbber said:

After all my chat on Thursday my mrs insisted we went to Asda the jewel today and it took half an hour to get out. Stay away from it at weekends!

I've only ever encounter that problem, and it's always been when hibs have a home game, which they did on Sunday. It depends of course which time you were there...

Very close to the home of the W. Anchors.  Tanker overheating so pulls off to verge. Massive thing can't miss it. Someone does miss it. One fatality I assume the driver who ran into the back Tanker driver taken to hospital apparently a few more injured. Roads all closed for hours. Huge black smoke clouds seen for miles.

Iceland in musselburgh. Apart from this Google image, you can almost guarantee some lazy fatty or auld c**t will park on the pavement practically right at the door, when there are loads of spaces nearby.  It's the only shop out of the 3 there without bollards, maybe they need to change that...

Screenshot_20240516_183924_Maps.jpg

19 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Very close to the home of the W. Anchors.  Tanker overheating so pulls off to verge. Massive thing can't miss it. Someone does miss it. One fatality I assume the driver who ran into the back Tanker driver taken to hospital apparently a few more injured. Roads all closed for hours. Huge black smoke clouds seen for miles.

Tesla on autopilot?

5 hours ago, philpy said:

Iceland in musselburgh. Apart from this Google image, you can almost guarantee some lazy fatty or auld c**t will park on the pavement practically right at the door, when there are loads of spaces nearby.  It's the only shop out of the 3 there without bollards, maybe they need to change that...

Screenshot_20240516_183924_Maps.jpg

Always wondered where Granny Danger did his shopping!