c***s on the road

17 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Seen that last night. Police have said it wasn't an accident. Some aim boys got.

Mental health issues apparently - as will the poor c*** lying in bed when the car came crashing into his room now be having!

Cyclists on the road strung out over a few miles (suspect it was an event). Came up behind two cycling next to each other and not in a hurry either just dawdling and looking at the scenery. OK, 1 or 2 I still need to pass them  but what caught my eye was the guy on the outside had one of those long helmets on they use for time trials. Like it went half down his back! 

3 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Cyclists on the road strung out over a few miles (suspect it was an event). Came up behind two cycling next to each other and not in a hurry either just dawdling and looking at the scenery. OK, 1 or 2 I still need to pass them  but what caught my eye was the guy on the outside had one of those long helmets on they use for time trials. Like it went half down his back! 

as a cyclist..

this gets to me too..

I was behind two the other day on a country road..

and one bloke was giving it the time trial helmet and skin suit..

50 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Alien.jpg.60300f047d484285e592e709c718419b.jpg

7 hours ago, Bob in Denny said:

as a cyclist..

this gets to me too..

I was behind two the other day on a country road..

and one bloke was giving it the time trial helmet and skin suit..

Chris Boardman mentioned that in commentary the other day. Talking specifically about the Etape Pitlochry I think, which is basically a mass participation event like a fun run but still had guys out as if they were trying to make up time on the Tour de France. 

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Chris Boardman mentioned that in commentary the other day. Talking specifically about the Etape Pitlochry I think, which is basically a mass participation event like a fun run but still had guys out as if they were trying to make up time on the Tour de France. 

I dawdle TBH..

the legs are failing with age..

there seems to be a mentality of 'look how fast i can get by you' with aged cycling club members..

it only ever seems to be them, 

yeah, dibs to you, you just sprinted by a soon to be 70 years 20st bloke on a hybrid...

I do call a hearty good day if I pass them later and throw in a sarcastic 'that was impressive, by the way😀'

11 hours ago, Molotov said:

IMG_3517.thumb.jpeg.39a971401b1ad22388000820f8514925.jpeg

Assuming that the video has an incredibly unfunny and unoriginal cockwomble shouting 'you can't park there mate',

The folk that upload those videos and think they funny are truly c**ts on the road.

12 hours ago, stimpy said:

Came up on my Facebook memories today. So many accidents at the Bridge of Muchalls and shit like this doesn't help. So glad I don't commute north to Portlethen anymore, it's like the whacky races. 

WACKY races you mean...