The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

DidI hamann had a career that saw him play at the highest level in the biggest games and under the tutelage of some of the best managers.

I've always thought he'd make an excellent coach

Fraid not. All a glittering playing cv will do is open a few doors for you.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Omg did everyone know you could just replace the numbers at the end to be transported to any part of the banter years.

For example club-statement-69 is Joey Barton getting an extension to his club suspension.

Going for club-statement-55 gets you confirmation Rangers are no longer the same club.

this is an incredible resource for Banter Years aficionados like myself

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What Celtic fans care more about is that we have 54 titles and they have fewer.  .

No contest. We all know that Rangers Int bought those titles but Celtic actually won theirs.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lovely Guardian article which, I guess, is in some sort of blog section.  On my initial reading I reckoned it was written by one of the demented Ps or Ds from here but then I realised it was pretty-well punctuated.  The Grauniad subs aren't that good so it must have been from some grey and green dross who actually went to school.  Still, you can take the man from Garngad but you can;t take Garngad out of the man.  Here's the big clue:

"It all means the 54-time champions (we genuinely couldn’t care less) are looking for their 16th permanent manager"

What Celtic fans care more about is that we have 54 titles and they have fewer.  We also know that what Celtic fans care about, even more then their own team, is Rangers.

So an interesting read and an insight to the psyche of the average Bhoy.  When they say, we genuinely couldn’t care less then you know that they do.

Wibble

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

No contest. We all know that Rangers Int bought those titles but Celtic actually won theirs.

Dreary fucking me.  Did you read the article?  Did you note the (we genuinely couldn’t care less)  comment?  Have you seen the millions of views and hundreds of thousands of posts about us on, even, P&B this past 6 years?  The blogs, tweets and campaigns to various embassies about us?

The last thing one can say about the grey and green dross is that "we genuinely couldn’t care less".  They care more about this than anything else.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  Did you read the article?  Did you note the (we genuinely couldn’t care less)  comment?  Have you seen the millions of views and hundreds of thousands of posts about us on, even, P&B this past 6 years?  The blogs, tweets and campaigns to various embassies about us?

The last thing one can say about the grey and green dross is that "we genuinely couldn’t care less".  They care more about this than anything else.

Couldn't give a toss. We all know that Rangers Int bought those titles but Celtic actually won theirs.

no one gives a f**k about your club.....................the more time I spend up here, the more I am starting to believe you're genuinely the biggest shower of twats in british football, and I've been to Elland Rd.

Post of the Day.
Well played, Sir.
[emoji149][emoji149]

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

How long will it be until Drunkinchargedine gives up and starts supporting his local team?

My remarks about Wycombe Wanderers have been expressed and commented on.

Edit:  Why should I support my local team when a healthy number of posters on P&B don't?  Each team we do a 'local team' thread about 40% don't fit the bill.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Kinc is another poster who, since the death of the original club, just doesn’t put his heart into it anymore.

^ Will Sevco for likes....

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My remarks about Wycombe Wanderers have been expressed and commented on.

Edit:  Why should I support my local team when a healthy number of posters on P&B don't?  Each team we do a 'local team' thread about 40% don't fit the bill.

You should support the team local to you as you grew up.

In your case, Motherwell I believe.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well, this is awkward. 

SEVEN PAGES of posts about the "Grey and Greens". You must be obsessed or something.

:lol:

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 22.55.22.png

21 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Kinc is another poster who, since the death of the original club, just doesn’t put his heart into it anymore.

He doesn't even bother to correct speling, or punctuation any more.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You should support the team local to you as you grew up.

In your case, Motherwell I believe.

And how are Royston Vasey Athletic doing this season?

Archived