The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Do they actually matter? In a real sense other than "its oor baw" sense. And why did you have to reference the SFA, that is a credibility killer in every sense.

Well when it comes to governance of football obviously they matter. The fact that are all in agreement suggests that perhaps your conspiracy theory is about as credible as believing in Chemtrails. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Well when it comes to governance of football obviously they matter. The fact that are all in agreement suggests that perhaps your conspiracy theory is about as credible as believing in Chemtrails. 

Your club was liquidated and it's assets were bought and re entered into the lowest tear of the  Scottish football under a different name that was changed to rangers.  These are the facts.. 

Guest Moomintroll
4 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I don't actually have any conspiracy theory & I  agree with you completely in the sense that they are in charge of football, we will agree to disagree on the semantics of "governance" but overall I genuinely have no issues with Rangers or The Rangers (delete as applicable) . My red  line is the SFA however, they are an utter shower of incompetents.

Guest Moomintroll
Just now, Forest of Dean said:

Oh yeah no question of that.

We have reached an accord.

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Who were the SEVEN different captains?

Lee Wallace, Kenny Miller, Graham Dorrans, Bruno Alves, Danny Wilson, Jason Holt, James Tavernier

Not sure what other P&B Bears think, but reckon most pals have a similar line of sight to Ewan Murray in the Guardian, however unpalatable.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/may/02/steven-gerrard-foolish-manager-dysfunctional-rangers

“Barring delusion or huge ego, Gerrard must realise he would be pitching up at the OK Corral with a utensil from the Early Learning Centre.”

(Cillit)Bang on.

26 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Or FIFA, UEFA, advertising standards boards, the SFA, etc.

You know the people that actually matter.

Nae mate the people that actually matter, are  the good guys/girls that turn up to football when ever kick off is scheduled (this includes you), f**k the FIFA...and so on. They are not in it for you or your fitba' team, they are innit for cash, something most teams will bend over and accept.

Guy go

Spartans (Grimbo)

Forfar (Dee_62)

Arbroath (1320Lichtie)

I can go on....

I didn't tag them personally as these guy know already and do't need to be published

Guest Moomintroll
Just now, 7-2 said:

5ae9abb66a05a_Clintcoffee.gif.080c93b425c9170cd25e9af907099e87.gif

I should have phrased that better, aside from the normal everyday reaction to the more objectionable elements of their supporter base, I do feel for the KB type supporters who  just want to support their team without the constant ridicule. We had to put up with MJ for years but, bugger I down dead, how can any club attract such a procession of chancers and profit takers like they have. Long may the Banter Years continue but you can only poke a corpse for so long.

Guest Moomintroll
9 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

5ae9abb66a05a_Clintcoffee.gif.080c93b425c9170cd25e9af907099e87.gif

FFS 7-2, I feel unwashed now, I know what I meant but gads, I know what you mean...

11 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Lee Wallace, Kenny Miller, Graham Dorrans, Bruno Alves, Danny Wilson, Jason Holt, James Tavernier

Grassy, Snidey, Ghosty, Sloppy, Danny, Ratty and Jimmy?

Guest Moomintroll
1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to lose we go.

37 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Your club was liquidated and it's assets were bought and re entered into the lowest tear of the  Scottish football under a different name that was changed to rangers.  These are the facts.. 

Was it a salty tier?

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats only 5 you forgot Staunchy and grassy.

53 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

The man now overseeing first-team affairs at Ibrox, Jimmy Nicholl, last managed Cowdenbeath towards relegation from Scotland’s second tier. Rangers were bundled out of Europe last summer by a team from Luxembourg, after which their manager ranted at supporters while standing in a bush

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived